Axe Fx II TM Preorder questions

katsumura78

I sent an email to Tone Merchants but haven't heard anything back. I guess I'm on the second run and wondering if the second run guys received their invoices yet. Also curious to know if the Fractal preorder list is going to push us back.

Dave

Invoices were sent to whatever email is attached your Pay Pal account for 9/10 people thats your correct email for some not so much. If you didnt get an email, check the email address you used to sign up to your Pay Pal account, if that doesnt work email Rob at rob@tonemerchants.com.

King Guitar":3mi55uhu said:
Invoices were sent to whatever email is attached your Pay Pal account for 9/10 people thats your correct email for some not so much. If you didnt get an email, check the email address you used to sign up to your Pay Pal account, if that doesnt work email Rob at rob@tonemerchants.com.
Any updated info as to when you guys should start seeing some units come in? Don't wanna sound like a pest but would like to know.

Thanks.
Jody

Logically if Fractal started shipping last week, and it takes a week for TM to receive units, I would think the first run guys will get notice of ready to ship this week.

Yeah, it would be great to hear something, although I wouldn't be surprised if Fractal Audio is doing as much of a piss poor job of keeping their distributors informed as they are with the public.

I know of people waiting for kidneys that are not as impatient..........................

All of you guys better be posting massive clip catalogs with these when you get them, any written hand jobs will get you bitch slapped.

Digital Jams":dt33stax said:
I know of people waiting for kidneys that are not as impatient..........................

All of you guys better be posting massive clip catalogs with these when you get them, any written hand jobs will get you bitch slapped.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm being perfectly patient, but when you have put down over a grand on something, it's nice to have some communication about where things are. I'm in no rush though. I wasn't actually expecting the units to ship when TM originally said, and was predicting more like sometime in July or maybe August. The boys who weren't able to get on the list are the impatient, fanatical ones.

I'm with Spaceboy on this one...not impatient, just wanting to know if the Fractal direct waiting list news affects those of us on the TM presale list in any way...? Will the dealer allotments be pushed back? Will the price remain the same, since they increased the retail? Will we have to wait longer if we want the original price, etc.etc.

I did find a post on the fractal board that was interesting...someone posted an email they received from G66 about their waiting list...here's what it said...

"Just received G66 mail:

DEAR FUTURE AXE-FX II OWNER,

Fractal Audio has, slightly later than planned, now begun with deliveries of the Axe-Fx II. The first small shipment for Europe will be ready in a few days. Soon afterwards we expect the promised larger shipments. As yet there have been no unforeseen problems.

MASSIVE SUPPLY
If this continues to be the case we can expect massive numbers from July onwards. Fractal Audio has never ever produced anything like as many units in the past as it is now doing.

WAITING LIST
Having not delivered any units for several months now and with the announcement of the Axe-Fx II having caused a preordering boom, the waiting list has meanwhile grown very long.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY PLAN
Assuming the shipments arrive according to plan, the following approximate delivery dates should be applicable:

ORDER APPROXIMATE DELIVERY
First small shipment end of June
Ordered before 1st May July/August
Ordered in May August/September
Ordered in June September/October

This is purely a rough estimate, in the assumption that there will be no unforeseen delays. In other words, these dates are not guaranteed!

INFORMATION
We will keep everyone on the waiting list informed about every shipment we receive and approximately two weeks before your unit is available we will contact you personally.

STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY
Should we receive no reply from you we will assume you are on holiday and set your reserved unit aside for a further two weeks, which in total gives you four weeks to react. So, no stress, especially when on holiday.

FIRST IMRESSIONS
In the meantime we have received Europe's very first Axe-Fx II and you can read Jochen's first impressions here:
G66 - FIRST CONTACT WITH NUMBER TWO

The first videos are available here:
G66 - FIRST AXE-FX II VIDEOS

Thanks for your patience and all the best,
Sussi
"

So, judging from that it appears that their availability wouldn't be any different than before the fractal direct waiting list was initiated...so I wouldn't have any reason to think Tone Merchants availability would be affected, However, it would be nice to hear that from Fractal or Tone Merchants directly!

Brian

brianj":2us6eftg said:
I'm with Spaceboy on this one...not impatient, just wanting to know if the Fractal direct waiting list news affects those of us on the TM presale list in any way...? Will the dealer allotments be pushed back? Will the price remain the same, since they increased the retail? Will we have to wait longer if we want the original price, etc.etc.

Brian

So you are trying to find out which method is quicker and wondering if your move with TM will cause a longer wait?

Digital Jams":1ayl8cgs said:
brianj":1ayl8cgs said:

Brian

So you are trying to find out which method is quicker and wondering if your move with TM will cause a longer wait?

Pretty soon people will start selling places in the TM line for the Axe FX. :yes:

Hey Guys,

If you ordered a Axe Fx II from us your price is $2199 period. Thats what we sold them for and thats what you get. As far as when the first wave and the second wave comes in is not set in stone but our expectation is that Fractal would ship out there first wave of units they sold last week and then put our shipment on a pallet and send it to our shop in North Hollywood. Assuming it took them last week to ship out their units I am going to guess our units for the first run will ship to us sometime this week. They are in Massachusetts and our shop is in California which is a 5-6 day shipment travel time so from when they leave Fractal till they get to us should be a week or so. As soon as we get a tracking number that they are on the way to us we will collect the remaining balance from the 1st list and get the shipping labels ready so when they come in and they be right back out on the way to you guys. Could this change, yup, could North Korea fire Nukes tonight, yup. but...thats the latest. When I have more you will have more. That is all.

B

Digital Jams":3vnnw77c said:
brianj":3vnnw77c said:

Brian

What? No, I'm not saying that at all...I already chose my "method" when I gave TM my $1100 deposit...all I (and I think Spaceboy, and others) am trying to find out is if this new news by Fractal affect the TM allotment shipping dates in any way. For example, if Fractal decided not to ship as many units to TM now because they have their own list to fulfill, then I'd like to know that as that would impact when the TM presale people will be able to get their units. If it won't affect it in any way and the first wave is on it's way and the second wave is still due in late June then great, if it's going to be longer now then we'd like to know that...

My "move with TM" wouldn't be the cause of a longer wait...we were told that TM was expecting the second wave by the end of June, I was fine with that and I put down my money. I'm just trying to see if this latest move by fractal will affect those dates in any way...and also if the latest price increase affects us as well...

:)

King Guitar":1ae1gvjt said:
could North Korea fire Nukes tonight, yup.

I KNEW YOU WERE STILL INVOLVED IN TOP SECRET MILITARY ACTIONS haha

On a non-national security level, thanks for the update. It's good to have an idea of whats going on with the TM order. Also - THANKS for even doing the TM preorder. I feel bad for people who didn't take advantage of your idea.

- Mike

Back