My Album's finally out!

After listening to the album a few times, I'd have to say Soar The Sky and The Cat & The Fiddle are my favorites, but they're all great! :cool:

As I said in the "other" place, this is just awesome, Warren. I didn't know you were so handy with a slide! Beautiful playing and writing. Tell Zorran he sounds really good on fretless. When I listen to this, then think of the crap that I hear on the radio every day - :dunno:

Absolutely awesome tunes! Great tone and playing and it sounds like you really put a lot into each individual track. Very nice! :thumbsup:

BUMP!!

This is cd is so friggin' good. Song no. 5 is my current favorite.....makes me wanna crack open a Corona. :eek: :D

I've been away from the internet for too long. Feels nice to be back : )

Thanks a ton for the kind words and support, guys. Really do appreciate it. I've recieved a lot of positive feedback from a lot of people around the world and boy does it feel good. The free download thing is just an experiment, and the priority for me is that as many people as possible get to listen to the music.

There's a forum up on the website, including a gear chat section. Feel free to drop in and say hi : )

Terrific playing and arranging. :thumbsup:

All the songs are great. It's the album I wished i wrote.

It was just a couple days ago I was wondering where Blackstratblues had disappeared to. Then, voila!

I hate to ask, but, what platform did you use to program drums... samples, DKFH, Alesis SR-16?

Its a keeper!!

Eddie Skideezie

Great writing, playing and recording. I like the way you cover prog rock to jazz to blues to Dixie Draggs stuff in one album and yet how it fits very well together.

I hate the fact I can't come up with a single negative remark.... :doh:

Wait!!! The album should have had more songs!!

Ah, what a relief.... :LOL:

Back