My Album's finally out!

:|::QBB:
Skideezie":6e6e6 said:
Terrific playing and arranging. :thumbsup:

All the songs are great. It's the album I wished i wrote.

It was just a couple days ago I was wondering where Blackstratblues had disappeared to. Then, voila!

I hate to ask, but, what platform did you use to program drums... samples, DKFH, Alesis SR-16?

Its a keeper!!

Eddie Skideezie
I'm pretty sure it's all Drums From Hell...his brother Zorran programed it.
Warren's in Indian doing guitar session work for awhile...hasn't been on the internet much lately.

The Big Snit":ee38a said:
:|::QBB:I'm pretty sure it's all Drums From Hell...his brother Zorran programed it.
Warren's in Indian doing guitar session work for awhile...hasn't been on the internet much lately.

Thanks for info. The drums sound very natural.

Skideezie":d1cf6 said:
Terrific playing and arranging. :thumbsup:

All the songs are great. It's the album I wished i wrote.

It was just a couple days ago I was wondering where Blackstratblues had disappeared to. Then, voila!

I hate to ask, but, what platform did you use to program drums... samples, DKFH, Alesis SR-16?

Its a keeper!!

Eddie Skideezie

Hey thanks bro. I'm finally back home in Auckland so I can reply now : )

Adam's spot on - my brother Zorran used DFHS for the drums. He gets great results since he's really put in the time and sussed that shit out.

erpece":f94fc said:
Great writing, playing and recording. I like the way you cover prog rock to jazz to blues to Dixie Draggs stuff in one album and yet how it fits very well together.

I hate the fact I can't come up with a single negative remark.... :doh:

Wait!!! The album should have had more songs!!

Ah, what a relief.... :LOL:

Hey thanks : )

I actually wrote 10 songs for the album, but I wasn't too chuffed about two of the songs so they got the axe. I didn't really wanna put out anything I was less than happy with : )

AMAZING TONE and FEEL! :thumbsup:

I'm listening to NISK right now and it really touches the soul. Very emotional note selection.

Thank you so much for sharing your music with us. :10/10:

Plexihacker":e3176 said:
AMAZING TONE and FEEL! :thumbsup:

I'm listening to NISK right now and it really touches the soul. Very emotional note selection.

Thank you so much for sharing your music with us. :10/10:

My pleasure - thanks for listening : )

Back