Synergy

jgray3

Hey Guys,

I'm really looking forward to Synergy and the new E2; It seems like a great way to add other flavours to my existing rig. Does anybody have any updates? ETA?

Synergy is scheduled to be shown at NAMM 2016. We are working day and night with the Synergy partners to finalize each module design and the engineering team on the hardware units which include:
E1, E2, Syn20, Syn50 and single rack space 2x50w rack mount amp.

Please ask away and we'll provide all of the information we can about what is happening and when.

For now the Synergy partners include: Friedman, Fryette, Morgan, Soldano, Diezel and some modules from Synergy. Additional brands will be announced soon.

We have been working on this for two years now and so excited for the world to finally see what we are up to. The www.SynergyAmp.com website, Twitter and Instagram pages have been created (no content yet). Join us on these social media platforms and we'll start posting in the weeks ahead.

And yes, we made all hardware reverse compatible.

SynergyAmps":l1gv5vn8 said:
Synergy is scheduled to be shown at NAMM 2016. We are working day and night with the Synergy partners to finalize each module design and the engineering team on the hardware units which include:

Please ask away and we'll provide all of the information we can about what is happening and when.

For now the Synergy partners include: Friedman, Fryette, Morgan, Soldano, Diezel and some modules from Synergy. Additional brands will be announced soon.

We have been working on this for two years now and so excited for the world to finally see what we are up to. The http://www.SynergyAmp.com website, Twitter and Instagram pages have been created (no content yet). Join us on these social media platforms and we'll start posting in the weeks ahead.

Anything more on the 50 watt ,will it have 2 mod bays ,Reverb, speaker sim out ??

Can you comment on specific modules at this time, will Deizel do a take on his VH4 Ch3/4.

Although he isn't named yet I would think this would be right up Mr Bogners alley to contribute .lol

Cool Stuff, thanks for info

The Syn20, 20w all tube head or 1x12 combo, will have a built in great clean channel and one module slot. Spring reverb and record out.

The Syn50, 50w all tube head or 1x12 combo, will offer two module slots. MIDI, record out, no reverb

Diezel VH4 module is in fact in the works.

Reinhold is of course invited to join Synergy (XTC, Shiva, Ubershall and Fish preamps) - would be a lot of fun.

Each Synergy module is designed by the brand itself. So Dave, Peter, Joe, Bruce, Stevei are all seriously involved.

In the days and weeks ahead we could have an epic announcement - stay tuned...

Been waiting for this since I got into MTS a few years ago. If it goes down as described I will be cashing in my giant jar of shillings for some new gear. The list of contributors sounds great and I hope they will do more than hot rodded British pre's. I also hope there will be some rack versions of the amps, especially the 20 watter, with beefy bottom adjustment to compensate for the el84's

Maybe the world will embrace it this time. Fingers crossed. i know I love my MTS gear. nothing like it and it sounds the best I've ever had

SynergyAmps":24z210sk said:

We have been working on this for two years now and so excited for the world to finally see what we are up to. The http://www.SynergyAmp.com website, Twitter and Instagram pages have been created (no content yet). Join us on these social media platforms and we'll start posting in the weeks ahead.

SynergyAmps, you should make your presence known here: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewforum.php?f=28
It is a forum dedicated to the new line. This is where most of your audience resides until the rest of the guitar world becomes aware.
Thanks for posting updates and we look forward to more news!!!

Yes - you can daisy chain two E2s for what would be equevalent to an M4.

The E2 has a lot more features including a patented Sag circuit / knob (licensed from Fryette)

Very cool stuff and thanks for being so forthcoming with info

One question about the amps will you go after a more vintage look or something more modern
Or possibly allow a choice between vintage or modern look?
May be an idea

Thanks again

Back