Where is Jake E Lee now?

Ive read enuff to assume you guys are fukn SERIOUS??!??? MY FKN HAIR HERO, JAKE E LEE, IS A METH HEAD LIVING IN A FKN TRAILER DOWN BY THE FKN RIVER??!???? Youve GOT to be kidding me??!?? And no one has stepped up and Intervention'd his ass an stuck him in the Dr Drew hotel or whatever it is he's got going on MTV???!??? cmmmmmOOOOONNNNN!!!!!
I cant say shit cause I've screwed up some stuff in the past due to my issues w/ alcohol, but I'm an ass hat... Jake was a bonafide rockstar on MTV back in the day for godsakes!??? HASNT ANYONE STEPPED IN YET!??!?? :aww:

Somebody track his ass down and give him the beatin he deserves!!!!!!! :gethim:

Hard to beat that out of someone, they are thinking of their next buzz while you are beating them :aww: That stuff has killed some of my friends, they lose everything on the way down. We tried to step in and help several times, only a few made it out alive. There is a very fine line between hitting bottom and getting out and hitting bottom and giving up and dying :doh:

Man......tough crowd here :LOL: :LOL: . I learned a hard lesson a couple of years back when one of my physco ex's accussed me, and tried to prosocute me for abusing her after an accident at our house. Once you know what its like to be accussed of something you didnt and would never do, it makes you think twice about throwing out accusations unless you have personal knowledge of the facts being discussed.

Too bad for Jake.
I do remember when he was selling that SG on Ebay though.
Never thought about the drug scene for him though.
He was one of my heros as well on Bark at the moon when I was in Jr. High. :rock:
We still throw down on Rock N Roll Rebel every now and then! :thumbsup:
Hope he can clean himself up. :aww:
What a unique guitarist. :yes:

It's very depressing to read this thread. Like many of the guys here I'm a Jake fan and have been waiting to hear news about him getting back into the game and ripp'n it up. Sucks that it couldn't be any further from the case. What a unfortunate waste of talent.

JTyson":1tpoqz2o said:
Very sad, I had heard it floored him when Ray died, I just thought he went into seclusion for awhile. I heard a recording he did where he played a bunch of killer covers (Montrose) it sounded fantastic. Really hard to kill that bastard monkey once he's riding you :no:
This is true.. :no:

A loss of one of my heros to something fkn UGLY like Meth addiction would really be the ultimate sin.
I hope to God it's not true, and Hope if it is someone grabs him up an gives him a hug and chains him to a fkn radiator or something...
Meth... Yikes, that would truly suk.... :(

met him in Honolulu after ozzy played there on ultimate sin tour

I recognized him cruising around at the jazz cellar rock club and got him to sit in with my friends house band and play shot in the dark and bark at the moon

super nice guy and just loved to play guitar. He ripped and signed my cocktail napkin

badlands with Ray gillan could have been huge and the what ifs probably crushed him plus going from ozzy in the 80s and coke piles to 90s metal is dead and cheap new powerful meth...

no mystery but a bummer fo sure

So sad to hear about Jake... I was one bad ass guitar man. His work with Ozzy will stand the test of time along with those first Badlands albums.

As for being busted up about Ray, well from what I know Ray and him had some serious hard feelings...

Your right, I think that was a lot of the problem. I dont know anything first hand, but it was supposedly harder on Jake because they never got stuff worked out before he died :aww:

Jake was one of my favorite guitarists back in the day, still is, I saw the Bark at the moon and ultimate sin tours, he absolutely kicks ass, his first show with OZZY was the US Festival, he must have been nervous as hell, here is a great vid from the BATM tour, I'm sure every one has seen it, but it is still killer, I have the DVD of this show, still watch it from time to time, SUICIDE SOLUTION with solo,
Wine is fine, but meth is quicker :no:
GET WELL JAKE, you still are one of the BEST.

Soorry. Don't feel bad about it. He had all' the privelige, and opportunies you could hope for. He was already in the game, but fucked it up.

Sooner, or latter, you need to take responsibility for your life, and the decisions you make.

I'll be thinking of him when I get up to go to my strait job on Monday.

Fuck him...

eh, can't really judge someone unless you've walked in their shoes. That drug is a killer man, I've seen it take down a lot of good people. You stop thinking like a logical person once it takes hold, and who knows the circumstances that got him into it. Maybe it's worse to be on top of "the game", then fall out of it because it's not what's popular anymore. :dunno:

regardless, I hold no ill will because I haven't had his opportunities, I just hope he pulls out of it.

I'am really bummed by this thread :aww:

He was my 1st real Idol (with pictures of him on my wall)

The reason why I practised more seriously

I discovered him when I just turned 15

And he was the reason why I bought (and kept) my blue Charvel Guitar

I hope he will get well sooner :rock: (or later)

Attachments

• charvel.JPG
    charvel.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 7,853
Again....Ill point out that ive yet to hear anyone step up and say the know Jake personally!!!!!! Is this all being based off some internet blog? Come on guys....most of us are smarter than that. You see some pics were a guy is obviously older and heavier than he once was.........20 years ago, and now he is a dope addict? Oh, and btw, he has always wore that thing on his wrist/hand, look at the vids. I guess he was covering up his tracks back then too? Im not saying it isnt possible, but is it a fact? Show me the proof.

Back