Smaller Wattage Diezel

According to the person who posted the video, via the Diezel user Facebook group, price in Germany was 1500 euro, weight is 14.5kg, and dimensions are 49 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 22 cm high.

greatzot":32g4dqqg said:
According to the person who posted the video, via the Diezel user Facebook group, price in Germany was 1500 euro, weight is 14.5kg, and dimensions are 49 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 22 cm high.

I think Lil Fokker was about the same price

Any news on this VH Mini, when it will be available via Thomann? Price tag around 1k5EUR?

Last edited:
Everything is ready for production, and it's sincerely awesome!

However one of our team will be unavailable for some time so it may take longer as there are orders we need to complete first!
When will if not at all the VH Mini be released in the US? Any estimated price for us here is the USA?

When will if not at all the VH Mini be released in the US? Any estimated price for us here is the USA?

I'm not able to give you a precise date, but it would be just some week after the european release.
I don't know the estimated price for USA yet, but the whole new revision was just to make it much more affordable for the USA market.

I'm not able to give you a precise date, but it would be just some week after the european release.
I don't know the estimated price for USA yet, but the whole new revision was just to make it much more affordable for the USA market.
Thanks for the update...Do you have an estimated date of release ......so the USA and European version will be the same? Asking cause I am in the market for a new amp.

Thanks for the update...Do you have an estimated date of release ......so the USA and European version will be the same? Asking cause I am in the market for a new amp.

Yes European and USA are the same apart for a different mains transformer wiring as usual.
Unfortunately I don't have a precise release date or price yet, but probably in December we could fix that as well.
Thank you!

Yes European and USA are the same apart for a different mains transformer wiring as usual.
Unfortunately I don't have a precise release date or price yet, but probably in December we could fix that as well.
Thank you!
What about size and weight of the updated design? Is that available?

Hey Leo ,
Can you show some pictures ?

Also is it different than the original proto in order to keep North American cost down , is it still that curved face plate with metal grill or a more conservative look now

Thanks

Hey Leo ,
Can you show some pictures ?

Also is it different than the original proto in order to keep North American cost down , is it still that curved face plate with metal grill or a more conservative look now

Thanks

Unfortunatly I can't show picture until it's released but yes a bit different from the original proto to keep cost down.
It still has the same distinctive VH4 design, and actually I like it so much that I would get it just because of the look :)

Back