Groans

“Lifting waits” ....Is that something special only card carrying members of Mensa know? 🤣
I’m sure you meant “weights”... but you get a pass since we all know democrats have an average reading and comprehension level of 2nd graders.

He's prolly one of those lazy Mensas that uses "autofill" when typing.

“Lifting waits” ....Is that something special only card carrying members of Mensa know? 🤣
I’m sure you meant “weights”... but you get a pass since we all know democrats have an average reading and comprehension level of 2nd graders.
Uh huh. You guys idolize Trump who speaks and writes at a fourth grade level.

Who's the lardass soy millenial in the vid here playing that weird shit on the Les Paul; which looks like a toy guitar on him?

Bet ya paulyc wears a size 60 waist; the cunt.

Last edited:
It's funny how one side constantly politicizing EVERYTHING is just par for the course; indeed, they already control mass media and entertainment, and the education industry. So they feel entitled to politicize everything.

But as soon as the other side fights back, or shows backbone or resistance in literally ANY way, they are the ones "pissing in the pool."

It's funny how one side constantly politicizing EVERYTHING is just par for the course; indeed, they already control mass media and entertainment, and the education industry. So they feel entitled to politicize everything.

But as soon as the other side fights back, or shows backbone or resistance in literally ANY way, they are the ones "pissing in the pool."

That's why we tell them to go fuck themselves at every opportunity.

I can read your statement as applying to either side. Maybe you don't realize your bias is making you ignore that both sides are politicizing everything. It isn't just one side. If you can't see that, I'm sorry for you.

Who's the lardass soy millenial in the vid here playing that weird shit on the Les Paul; which looks like a toy guitar on him?

Bet ya paulyc wears a size 60 waist; the cunt.

Is this PaulyC and his band? If so, a few observations:
1. This is a pretty good band, imho. If they inject just a little more aggressiveness, it would go a long way. Everyone can play, the singer can sing. Although, I think he should cut down in the “emo” factor and go for a more old school approach.
2. This is a good song. It’s got movement, dynamics, melody, and a nice little breakdown at the end. I respect anyone/band that can write their own stuff, and respect them even more if the material is decent, at minimum.
3. That Les Paul is very cool.

I can read your statement as applying to either side. Maybe you don't realize your bias is making you ignore that both sides are politicizing everything. It isn't just one side. If you can't see that, I'm sorry for you.
If you can read that from both sides, you can't see anything.

I try to be objective, but I have to strongly disagree. Here are just the examples I can think of off the top of my head of the overt politicization in the media.
1. Kneeling at professional football games.
2. ESPN weighing in on such things as the POTUS and BLM.
3. Professional basketball teams painting BLM across the floor of the court.
4. Corporate America as a near monolith showing support for BLM (which is a front for a communist movement using race baiting for cover).
5. 97% coverage of a POTUS being negative, even when major peace deals in the Middle East are being struck.
6. No new wars and the withdrawal of the majority of our troops from foreign soil getting ZERO recognition from the MSM bc of their bias against the person in the WH.
7. Racial Bias training being forced on federal workers and corporate workers.
8. Overt feminist themes being front and center in several major movie franchises, such as Star Wars and Marvel.
9. 100% of late night talk shows, including SNL, leaning ALL in the same direction, and bashing those in the other direction virtually non-stop.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I didn’t mention right or left here, but I think it’s overtly obvious by these examples which side has “politicized everything.”

^^^ This guy gets it.

Maybe Brother CentristNutz, but the prevalence or "volume / loudness" is stacked on one side.

I try to be objective, but I have to strongly disagree. Here are just the examples I can think of off the top of my head of the overt politicization in the media.
1. Kneeling at professional football games.
2. ESPN weighing in on such things as the POTUS and BLM.
3. Professional basketball teams painting BLM across the floor of the court.
4. Corporate America as a near monolith showing support for BLM (which is a front for a communist movement using race baiting for cover).
5. 97% coverage of a POTUS being negative, even when major peace deals in the Middle East are being struck.
6. No new wars and the withdrawal of the majority of our troops from foreign soil getting ZERO recognition from the MSM bc of their bias against the person in the WH.
7. Racial Bias training being forced on federal workers and corporate workers.
8. Overt feminist themes being front and center in several major movie franchises, such as Star Wars and Marvel.
9. 100% of late night talk shows, including SNL, leaning ALL in the same direction, and bashing those in the other direction virtually non-stop.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I didn’t mention right or left here, but I think it’s overtly obvious by these examples which side has “politicized everything.”
Indeed, it's everywhere Brother Will.

Maybe Brother CentristNutz, but the prevalence or "volume / loudness" is stacked on one side.

Indeed, it's everywhere Brother Will.
The volume/loudness from the other side is extremely loud. It's just that most of the actors, musicians, athletes, personalities and celebrities who carry a torch for the far-right are for the most part, crackpots.

Back