Triple G rectifier clip

Man that’s what I’m talking about. Sounds great. No dark murky garbage. What cab? Is the Marshall vintage speakers in a BV/AV cab or something else?

Man that’s what I’m talking about. Sounds great. No dark murky garbage. What cab? Is the Marshall vintage speakers in a BV/AV cab or something else?

its an old 80s randall cab i have a regular v30, greenback, g12h70 and now this in, i put the cab in a closet and dont feel like moving cabs around every time i want to try a different speaker so i put four different ones in there.

Thrashy as fuck as always Race. Pics of the new Tele?

k8peqh7.jpg

Sick! Do one with the Vader cab?!

Yeah I got a few amps here I haven’t even played through that cab yet, next rainy day I’ll have to mix it up

Damn dude that’s some vicious tone tight there. Wicked grit and growl going on. Great riff too. Is that boosted with anything?

Thank you, it’s orange with a ts9 and red unboosted

whats the recording chain? sounds cool man

Just a 57 into my old ramsa mixer from the 80s that goes into my Scarlett 18i20. Bass I’m using a darkglass and a spx90

I hear alot of the King's X dogman tone in that clip... :m4: If my 2001 3channel Dual Rectifier had sound like that that I may have kept it!

Killer grind and growl!:inlove: I don't hear any of the mud that the three channel Rectos' had, I have no idea what rev mine was...

I was disappointed in my 3 channel Recto after all these years I now know it was because Ty was using an early two channel model.

Back