Anyone else out there with no tattoos?

I wouldn't even consider them "cool". I see these scrawny looking dudes walking around with a big cross on their calfs that are smaller than my wrists, they look like jerkoffs. I crack up at how many so called people in "poverty" have no problem having thousands of dollars of flesh art. I also can't believe how many beautiful women with perfect skin do that, wait until years go by, ugly green blotches that look like nothing artful.
Especially attractive women with big sleeve tattoos, and tats going up the neck. TITS NOT TATS!

Neck, and face tats on a woman are a turn off. Almost as bad is nose, and lip piercings.

(WARNING WARNING WARNING pansy asses, look away )

This however, I'm all over it. (y)
Tattooed_Beauty-440x480.jpg

Last edited:
She's out of your league LeftNutz.

Here's what you're after.

2015-03-10-1426013951-1857200-p2.txt-thumb.jpeg
Reminds me of a time I was in Cuba... the only topless woman was about 75, bigger than the woman shown in the photo, looked like a giant bullfrog sitting on her lounger. She did get a lot of looks and double takes... WTF!????!

None here either. But I want one/many. My family is inked. My sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, etc. I'm the only one without a tattoo. And I usually go for girls with ink. My ex was covered. Both arms, back, legs, fingers.

None here either. But I want one/many. My family is inked. My sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, etc. I'm the only one without a tattoo. And I usually go for girls with ink. My ex was covered. Both arms, back, legs, fingers.
I feel very much the same. Well done tattoos look awesome. I just will never get one, and I have absolutely no reason why not. In all honesty, I do not like tattoos on women. I have always been attracted to extremely conservative looking women.

I feel very much the same. Well done tattoos look awesome. I just will never get one, and I have absolutely no reason why not. In all honesty, I do not like tattoos on women. I have always been attracted to extremely conservative looking women.

I have a "type" for sure. But hey... if a girl is hot, she's hot—tattoos or not. There are certainly good and bad tattoos though. I don't like tramp stamps or ink that looks trashy.

Back