Anyone else out there with no tattoos?

None here, and not my thing. I saw a guy at Magic Mountain with a grinning and winking “Lurch” from the “Addams Family” on the side of his calf. It was completely ridiculous looking, but well drawn and cool at the same time. He had no other visible tattoos. :)

I have no tattoos. I wouldn't be able to figure out what I would want on my body forever. Heck, I can't even decide on something for the front end license plate bracket on my car, so it still has the dealer's logo on it.

huge.jpg
huge.jpg
She doesnt have any tattoo`s isnt she fuckn smoking hot.o_Oo_O Shes got fattoo`s

And here I thought I was the only one.

Tattoos are expensive, and plus I could never make up my mind.

Plus now that I'm a little older it would seem mid-life crisis -ish

I know a guy who is 45, got clean a handful of years back and started hanging out with a bunch of young kids from AA. He got a tat, and within a year his entire body was covered. He also got bad tats by low budge artists. He now falls under the hideously disfigured category. Man, this dude is a mess. He has this really messed up looking wildebeest that takes up his entire leg and it looks like a deformed and misshapen puppy. There are a bunch more that are just atrocious. Man, him and all his 18 year old friends from AA even started a gang called The White Tigers. They got white satin jackets with a weird looking tiger on the back.

I know a guy who is 45, got clean a handful of years back and started hanging out with a bunch of young kids from AA. He got a tat, and within a year his entire body was covered. He also got bad tats by low budge artists. He now falls under the hideously disfigured category. Man, this dude is a mess. He has this really messed up looking wildebeest that takes up his entire leg and it looks like a deformed and misshapen puppy. There are a bunch more that are just atrocious. Man, him and all his 18 year old friends from AA even started a gang called The White Tigers. They got white satin jackets with a weird looking tiger on the back.

Now that sounds like one hell of a midlife crisis.

I'm 36, but I think I'm already way too old to start getting a bunch of tats.

Lmao

I don’t have any. My wife has many. When it came down to it I preferred to put the money into gear. Plus, I can’t be dated by styles, colors, etc...😁

I’ve got one on the center of my back. I’ll get another one someday.

Fiancé has a large one as well.

I respect anyone that can raw dog life with no tattoos. I guess that’s the wild child in me

Back