My story of Trace Davis and Voodoo Amps (spoiler, I'm not stoked)

i mean.... this isn’t exactly the end of the world. Come on. You aren’t really comparing these two situations..... right? Maybe a bit of a dick ( slightly) move, but it’s not like you know, you sent him the amp and he hasn’t paid for it in over a year or two or whatever....surely everyone has had the guy that says he’s gonna buy something and it falls through here...

Let me guess... you're his boyfriend... nope... let me guess... his husband right?
The point was what goes around comes around. Lack of communication and not being professional. But you missed that glaring point huh?

I agree but he has a point. I don't entirely remember what happened on my end as this was a while ago, but fair is fair and I should have communicated better.

team13chard said:
I vaguely remember this and I don’t remember what happened on my end but I think you’re right and I owe you an apology. Fair is fair.

Oh really?

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-1-28-28-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-1-29-04-PM.png

After 16 PM messages to me... then finally telling me "I'll take it" and buy the amp the amp I was selling... you disappeared and backed out. No responses. No communication. Nothing. And now you "vaguely remember"... really?

What goes around comes around. Grow up and learn to treat others with professionalism and respect and maybe people will do the same to you. It's ironic that you would come here and complain someone has done a similar thing to you.

w3hUyFC.gif

Oh really?

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-1-28-28-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-1-29-04-PM.png

After 16 PM messages to me... then finally telling me "I'll take it" and buy the amp the amp I was selling... you disappeared and backed out. No responses. No communication. Nothing. And now you "vaguely remember"... really?

What goes around comes around. Grow up and learn to treat others with professionalism and respect and maybe people will do the same to you. It's ironic that you would come here and complain someone has done a similar thing to you.

w3hUyFC.gif

Man look, I totally get it and I agree with you. Who are you arguing with?

This was almost a year ago, I don't remember what happened on my end with this and I owned it, and apologized publicly for wasting your time.

I’ve had 2 Voodoo modded amps...the first was a Jose modded 1959x that sounded like Priests ‘Vengeance’ album. The second was a Laney AOR that sounded bad.

Let me get this straight. This guy's trouble with voodoo started 4 years ago, but its karma for backing out of a sale with you 1 year ago, and he shouldn't expect professionalism, like the kind you've got on display in this thread.

Pretty much. My feedback speaks for itself. Over 200 hundred all positive deals on this forum as well as on other forums and over 400 all positive on eBay. So yeah. When you tell someone that: "I'll take it"... that's a deal. But I guess with all the little skinny jean wearing me-me-me-me-lamials running around here... that doesn't mean much anymore. When I tell someone we have a deal... we have a deal.

I don't send 16 PMs to someone in order to buy an amp... then disappear and cut off all communications.

Then the same pissant comes here to bitch and moan on how someone like Trace, who's been in business for years... has had "poor communications... was treated poorly, blah, blah, blah"... It's ironic and funny. And there's 2 sides to every story. Get it Francis?

Oh... I see you're from Cana-duh... Fary's husband? All the mouthy fags want to stick their dicks in here today.
I backed my posts up with facts and proof... now run along and find a another dick to sit on.

Last edited:
Pretty much. My feedback speaks for itself. Over 200 hundred all positive deals on this forum as well as on other forums and over 400 all positive on eBay. So yeah. When you tell someone that: "I'll take it"... that's a deal. But I guess with all the little skinny jean wearing me-me-me-me-lamials running around here... that doesn't mean much anymore. When I tell someone we have a deal... we have a deal.

Then the same pissant comes here to bitch and moan on how someone like Trace who's been in business for years... has had "poor communications... blah, blah, blah"... It's ironic and funny. And there's 2 sides to every story. Get it Francis?

Oh... I see you're from Cana-duh... Fary's husband? All the mouthy fags want to stick their dicks in here today.
I backed my posts up with facts and proof... now run along and find a another dick to sit on.
Ok you fucking asswipe. Get over it already and quit whining like a bitch.

I tried to be nice.

Ok you fucking asswipe. Get over it already and quit whining like a bitch.

I tried to be nice.

giphy.gif

As soon as you stop acting like a bitch. 16 PMs about an amp you couldn’t afford and never intended to buy... then you disappear like a moody fag that found his boyfriend with 5 dicks in his ass.

Last edited:
You know what's going to be really awkward?

If one day I have something this dude wants or vice versa and we have to talk about another deal :ROFLMAO:

I don't send 16 PMs to someone in order to buy an amp... then disappear and cut off all communications.

Then the same pissant comes here to bitch and moan on how someone like Trace, who's been in business for years... has had "poor communications... was treated poorly, blah, blah, blah"... It's ironic and funny. And there's 2 sides to every story. Get it Francis?

When are you finally going to come to grips with the fact that you are gay and stop repressing it? It’s obvious you hate this about yourself. But god loves all of us. Even you.

I’m really not mad at him. He’s got a point and I’m just fucking around right now.

ANYWAYS - anyone wanna bet on whether or not my amp gets shipped back from Trace?
I’m 50/50 on it.

Back