anybody body else doing M3, Monsters on the Mountain or Monsters of Rock Cruise.

Artjr

my wife let me know were going to all 3. i'll be all 80s out by the time all this is over.. all 3 day drinking binges.

yeah, all in the US. Can't believe Canada is still locked down. I put this in feedback because, feedback is the new off topic .

Canada is borderline communist... no shit... they love power and control.
Yep, because a government that actively takes measures to prevent a global virus from spreading too much equals a government that grants everyone the same crappy wage, standard of living, with many means of propaganda etc.

/sarcasm.

Yep, because a government that actively takes measures to prevent a global virus from spreading too much equals a government that grants everyone the same crappy wage, standard of living, with many means of propaganda etc.

/sarcasm.
This gov't knew four months in advance of any shutdown that the virus existed and that it was contagious. To this day, not a single flight from China has been stopped (an average of four per day to Pearson International in Toronto. About one-third of all small businesses across Canada have shut down, based on a virus that is 99.8% not dangerous to most of the population. How's that for a power grab and to destroy an economy and its people, as they entice us to go on some type of welfare and be dependent on them. Hmmm... sounds like communism to me. However, I'll leave it there, since we're not supposed to talk politics or covid, but wanted to clarify my position with my gov't.

I think Ry was a bot.

Funny those that rarely if ever contributed to the main RT forum got what they wanted... removal of the OT section where information being brought to light that contradicted the narratives. Just read Lord Fauci's emails folks its all in there.

Enjoy the cruise Artjr! Sounds like a good time.

“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” - Plato

1623173627957.png

This place really took a dive. I think if they're trying to make it like that other forum, it won't last long. Why wouldn't you just go there.

Never a big Night Ranger fan, but Brad Gillis fucking rocked. Also loved Mark Kendall's of Great White tone. Michael Thomas of Adlers band was another great player.

2 Weeks till I start feeling better. Had a blast though. Ever got to play in front of 300 plus people in a shred contest. Judged by Nina Strauss, Joel Hoekstra, Gus G, Don Jamison, Steve Stokes and Kip Winger. One of the coolest things I ever done.
724CD105-391C-45F6-A1AE-3C2577EC7E62.jpeg

Last edited:
At least it's signposted. :dunno:

If you're interested in travel, the goods are here in this sub-forum... theoretically. :thumbsup:

Besides, you think it wouldn't be buried in a 732-thread (General) sub-forum? Obviously more-noticeable here by the proverbial country mile.

Back