Authorized tech in new York city area

JR-OZ

Looking for a Authorized tech in new York city area

Anyone have any ideas ? Preferably Brooklyn if possible

thanks.

Davidson Electronics in Long Island is the best I know of and are authorized for Diezel. They saved my Blueface's life. Not cheap, but they do it right

Thanks man I'm in staten island so thats closer. Im dying to get this amp going lol
Honestly, I used Fuchs for a while before I knew about other places and wouldn’t recommend them as much. They’re very overpriced and I’ve had several amps that they really didn’t fix the issues of. I used after Dave Sound Repair for a while in Whippany, NJ and he actually fixed the issues that Fuchs couldn’t and was almost half the price. Not sure what these guy’s prices would be now since I’ve only used Davidson since. Dave Sound Repair was very good, but he couldn’t fix my Blueface VH4. Davidson saved that amp’s life, so I’ve only been going there since. If I had an amp with more minor issues I’d use Dave Sound since he’s a lot cheaper, but for anything super important I’d just use Davidson and not mess around. Don’t know as much admittedly about other repair guys in the area, but those 3 I’ve had tons of experience with each (meaning many amps I’ve brought to them over the years)

Thanks man,
Honestly, I used Fuchs for a while before I knew about other places and wouldn’t recommend them as much. They’re very overpriced and I’ve had several amps that they really didn’t fix the issues of. I used after Dave Sound Repair for a while in Whippany, NJ and he actually fixed the issues that Fuchs couldn’t and was almost half the price. Not sure what these guy’s prices would be now since I’ve only used Davidson since. Dave Sound Repair was very good, but he couldn’t fix my Blueface VH4. Davidson saved that amp’s life, so I’ve only been going there since. If I had an amp with more minor issues I’d use Dave Sound since he’s a lot cheaper, but for anything super important I’d just use Davidson and not mess around. Don’t know as much admittedly about other repair guys in the area, but those 3 I’ve had tons of experience with each (meaning many amps I’ve brought to them over the years)
I will make some calls, Think i just have a bias issue and maybe a busted tube. Fuse etc

Back