Wait time

Is there a process like leave small deposit and having followup phases with photos for payments? So you can track the progress and not be out the whole heavy wood for 3 years? feel comfortable about the build?

Thats not a bad wait time, How do you contact him these days? What do you feel the difference is between the two amps?

His Larry-Amplification page on Facebook is the best way to contact him.
They are completely different amps. While the British Purist is the Larry take on how a late 60's and a late 70's Marshall should sound, the Dino is a unique, Larry own creation, sounding amp. Even the channel called Hot-Roded British on the Dino sounds nothing like a Hot-Roded Marshall, but has this most unique overdrive that is clear as a bell and more saturated and hairy than a 70's pussy. Both at the same time.
I'm suspected to talk about them, because I love everything they have to offer, but easily, my all time favorite modern amps.
Can it handle low tuning? Tight bottom end? Harmonic richness on the top chew mids?

The Dino 962 is the best high gain amp I've heard to this day for low tuning, tight bottom end, fast pick attack, harmonic complexity, chords and note clarity, saturation... not to mention also the best clean, the best crunch, the best gain and the best high gain channels. All in the same amp.
That’s awesome i know his work is immaculate super high end parts. If the wait time isn’t so bad. Let’s see if we can put this together. I’ll check out his face book and drop him and email.

Thanks brother.

You're welcome.
By the way, I have no affiliation with Larry or his business, aside from buying two of his amps direct from him.
Some people already asked me if i have any discount, or if I'm helping him with talking about his amps, and the answer is no.
The reason why I talk highly about his amps it's only and exclusively because they are even more than what I expected.
Sure they are expensive and the waiting time is long, but you get what you pay for.
If you're ever in the Nashville area, you're welcome to stop by and listen to them.
Understood totally man. When you been searching for something special and you finally get it you let people know lol
Thanks for the invite might take you up on that offer :cool:

Ill let you know what happens i shot larry an email.

Thanks again

That’s awesome i know his work is immaculate super high end parts. If the wait time isn’t so bad. Let’s see if we can put this together. I’ll check out his face book and drop him and email.

Thanks brother.
Give an update on the wait time if you get an estimate

Ok got in contact with Larry, Placed an order.
1. Wait time 3 years
2. He does 1/3 down the rest upon completion.
3. He does send photos for updates so you can see the "Baby Growing"

Im pumped long wait but i waited for some of my ken Lawrence's at 3 years lol
Didn't you order a wizard too? Leave some tone for the rest of us.

Ok got in contact with Larry, Placed an order.
1. Wait time 3 years
2. He does 1/3 down the rest upon completion.
3. He does send photos for updates so you can see the "Baby Growing"

Im pumped long wait but i waited for some of my ken Lawrence's at 3 years lol
Congrats man! It's well worth the wait!

Back