Wait time

Can we talk about prices here? What’s the cost on the Dino at present time?
I don't like it, to see my amp's prices publicly in the web, because they though are valid today, maybe still in 3 months, but whom is helped, who's reading this thread in 2 or 3 years?

If you want to know my prices, then simply drop me an email to: info@larry-amplification.de
I'd promptly send you my current price list as a PDF

Larry

Nice man, Killer!! Hows the loop sound? Any tone loss? Do you use a gate with the amp?
Hey JR,
The loop is the best I have ever experienced in the last 30 years.
It’s perfect.
Way cleaner than Wizard, Bogner, Friedman loops, it is totally transparent and does not degrade the sound, the feel or the sonic tone whatsoever… None!

In my opinion, even at extreme gain levels, this amplifier is the quietest with a very, very low noise floor. I do not use any gate.

Using equal gain levels as the other three amplifiers I have listed, the Larry is WAY MORE quiet than any of them.

I have sold three of my most prized Amplifiers (which I told myself I would never sell), since I got the Larry Dino…
I have not missed any of them. You will find the same experience once you get a Larry. You will sell many of your other amplifiers as they sound and feel and sound inferior in comparison, (in my opinion.)

I know this sounds a bit harsh, but you will completely agree with me when you experience the same thing, you WILL remember my words… and smile😉

Last edited:
Hey JR,
The loop is the best I have ever experienced in the last 30 years.
It’s perfect.
Way cleaner than Wizard, Bogner, Friedman loops, it is totally transparent and does not degrade the sound, the feel or the sonic tone whatsoever… None!

In my opinion, even at extreme gain levels, this amplifier is the quietest with a very, very low noise floor. I do not use any gate.

Using equal gain levels as the other three amplifiers I have listed, the Larry is WAY MORE quiet than any of them.

I have sold three of my most prized Amplifiers (which I told myself I would never sell), since I got the Larry Dino…
I have not missed any of them. You will find the same experience once you get a Larry. You will sell many of your other amplifiers as they sound and feel almost like a plastic toy in comparison.

I know this sounds a bit harsh, but you will completely agree with me when you experience the same thing, you WILL remember my words… and smile😉
HAHA thanks so much man, I hope so my heard is out of control lol I heard that because of the design and the meticulous nature of materials and wiring its the most quiet amp out there. Im so pumped about it.

HAHA thanks so much man, I hope so my heard is out of control lol I heard that because of the design and the meticulous nature of materials and wiring its the most quiet amp out there. Im so pumped about it.

You should be pumped brother, it’s gonna blow your mind.😂
You will not be able to understand how so much gain can be extracted in such an organic manner with such a wide sonic footprint and still remain extremely tight.

Did you place your order recently?

I’ve tried to contact Larry regarding current prices and wait times, but haven’t heard back as yet. He’s probably just busy right now.
I’m on the list and been on it . I don’t get mine til September 2024 . It’s a wait

I can’t say waiting longer than a year is something I’ve ever considered before. However, I have heard great things about the Dino.
It’s impossible to find used so I thought it was just boy option . I want one that bad . But ya Larry takes awhile to message back sometimes but he does .

Did you place your order recently?

I’ve tried to contact Larry regarding current prices and wait times, but haven’t heard back as yet. He’s probably just busy right now.
Yes I've seen your email in my inbox - and some more inquiries of others.
Will reply to ya all next week on Tue or Wed
It's always when I'm on the home straight of finishing an amp, then I don't interrupt for replying to emails, FB messages, aso.
Hope for your patience and understanding.

Back