Monomyth Skeleton Key Demo

His website is up now. Monomythamps.com. Has price and info on the site.

thanks

On the web-site it says there's a gain boost switch called "blood", maybe I'm blind but I don't see it on the pic of the amp or in Reza's demo. I wonder if that is footswitched or something on the back.

Or maybe that's one of the 2 inputs?

I am usually not a reza hater. I thought your comment seemed kinda rude. But then i listened to the clip. Makes me want to turn down the volume on the clip. I think I can detect a pretty badass amp hiding under that overly bassy clip.
Admittedly I am but I’m not being biased about his clips. Bloated mids everytime with no bite.

Maybe its the way he mic's them. I know he has demo'd several amps that Ive owned and I didnt see a resemblance. I think its a fair enough representation to know its going to be a killer amp. I think he said mine is like 7-8 weeks out so I imagine some of you guys are lucky sob's that got on the list before me ;)

It sounds Killer! It does remind me a bit of this though... and that's not a bad thing by the way.

It sounds Killer! It does remind me a bit of this though... and that's not a bad thing by the way.

His amps are more aggressive. I sold my 1974 modded superlead when my car died. As soon as I got a car I got a JJ jr. thinking it would be comparable but it wasnt. I thought maybe it was just the fact that it was the 20 watt so I tried the big boy. Still not there. Nothing wrong with Friedman but to me monomyth has the pissed off of a splawn but with Friedman levels of gain. He said this one is in the same vien as the Superlead I had which was fantastic.

Thanks for the love guys, this forum really became a jumpoff point for me and I really do appreciate you guys, in turn a quick google search for monomyth directs most people to this forum who join as members, its been a great relationship and Im happy to be a part of that. Ive been a fan of Rezas videos for a long time and im truly grateful for him and his work, as more amps go out im sure more videos will be made, the fun is just getting started. 💀🔑

Back