Warnings/Bans/Consistency

Yo gonna get a spankn Donnie
:LOL:
Sorry, my bad.
It's all-good, fellas. I know neither of you meant any harm.

I might've let it slide a little more in OTC, but I've already moved a shit-tonne of OT (mainly-political) threads from this feedback sub-forum over to OTC 'cause it became a dumping ground in the latter's absence, so this house is clear, as the ol' lady from The Poltergeist said.

My threats are mostly empty and anger fades with time, but I do vow to turn everyone in this thread to Satan and the glorious music of Metal. Death is lighter than a feather, but duty is heavier than a mountain.
Okay, since you quoted Lan Mandragoran, you can play my Larry.

That scene where he's dueling Demandred, and he says "I didn't come here to win. I came to kill you" is my favorite in all of fiction. It is giving me goosebumps typing about it right now.

Okay, since you quoted Lan Mandragoran, you can play my Larry.

That scene where he's dueling Demandred, and he says "I didn't come here to win. I came to kill you" is my favorite in all of fiction. It is giving me goosebumps typing about it right now.
Yeah. Definitely one of the best parts of the series. Probably made better by the fact that since nearly the beginning, he and Rand had talked of sheathing the sword as one of the most important techniques.

Yeah. Definitely one of the best parts of the series.

It's a really clever way to just shove in the reader's face just how brave Lan is, and also just how attached the reader is to him.

It's brilliant fiction writing. And IIRC that scene was Robert Jordan, not Sanderson. Though I love B.S., you can really tell that that specific scene is RJ writing.

It's a really clever way to just shove in the reader's face just how brave Lan is, and also just how attached the reader is to him.

It's brilliant fiction writing. And IIRC that scene was Robert Jordan, not Sanderson. Though I love B.S., you can really tell that that specific scene is RJ writing.
They were both amazing.

I’ve been banned from TGP maybe 3 or 4 times.

Only open accounts there to sell stuff. This place really is much better.

I just got banned again about an hour ago.

I’ve been banned from TGP maybe 3 or 4 times.

Only open accounts there to sell stuff. This place really is much better.

I just got banned again about an hour ago.
So you got banned 3 or 4 times and just got banned again ? Obviously their bans aren't working too well .

What do you do to get repeatedly banned , do you say things that are identical to what got you banned last time ? You got to mix it up a bit lol.
I just act rationally to things I read.

That’s more than enough to get you banned at TGP.

Reactions: ccn
Yup , acting rationally will get you banned almost immediately . You got to play along and act as stupid as everybody else but there's only so much someone can take of doing that, eventually you got say " WTF how full blown retarded are you people" C'MON !!!!!!!

Back