Only took 131 years.

Donnie B.

Banned
Someone please explain to me why there was so much resistance to removing
a statue that honored the leader of a rebellion against the United States?

Nostalgia???? WTF!?!?!?!

Robert E. Lee's gonna be melted down and turned into guitar strings!

Untitled.png

Available in bulk.
Untitled.png

I just checked. There's not a single Nazi statue in all of Germany.
Not apples to apples, but they too killed their fellow countrymen for not aligning with their ideologies.

Hurry we better erect statues of Hitler, Stalin, and the 19 hijackers involved in 911. So we don't forget :giggle:
There are statues of Stalin all over Russia and believe it or not, Nazi statues still in Germany. Just because a statue is there does not mean it's to be celebrated. It is to remember a different time. You can't just go around erasing the past, no matter how painful it is.

Oklahoma city probably needs a good statue of Timothy McVeigh, you know just so they never forget.

So do you think we should erect statues of 19 radical Islamic terrorist?
No, I think he is just stating that you are too much of a white guilted cuck to say that radical islamic terrorists did it just like your cuck rat buddy. White guilt is a bitch.

believe it or not, Nazi statues still in Germany

You sure you don't mean statues by Nazi artists and/or artists that Hitler admired?

Pretty sure all statues of Nazi personalities or that celebrate the movement are in history museums.

You sure you don't mean statues by Nazi artists and/or artists that Hitler admired?

Pretty sure all statues of Nazi personalities or that celebrate the movement are in history museums.
No this kind Donnie

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 37
No, I think he is just stating that you are too much of a white guilted cuck to say that radical islamic terrorists did it just like your cuck rat buddy. White guilt is a bitch.
Or better yet the WH was dead in the middle of that. Them fuckn jets were on auto pilot.

9/11, vaccines, Fauci, the election, Covid, the courts....

Which is the conspiracy du jour?

tumblr_nz3mnjM7N71snfrhmo1_r1_400.gif

Back