Only took 131 years.

Our govt/US has been playing the american people for a long time. Theyre just getting braver about it now.

No, I think he is just stating that you are too much of a white guilted cuck to say that radical islamic terrorists did it just like your cuck rat buddy. White guilt is a bitch.
I have 0 white guilt. I'll say anything, like how you're a scared little pussy :ROFLMAO:

Our govt/US has been playing the american people for a long time. Theyre just getting braver about it now.

Like since 1776?

Ink wasn't even dry on the "Declaration of All Men Created Equal", and the war with the British was still
well underway, but someone up high saw to it to send 6,000 troupes to slaughter and burn entire communities
of Natives.

Fuck them, right?

Untitled.png

Would have loved to hear what the Conspiracy Club would be coming up with back then..........

Anyone notice that Donnie only refers to history when it suits him? He always forgets the Democrat political party he belongs to is responsible for embraceing slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws and likely the execution of hundreds of thousands of black people (and native Americans). Furthermore, it was the Republican Party that fought against slavery and ultimately ended it. Don’t bother to respond with the typical bullshit Democrat excuse of “the parties switched.”

Here is a link I posted that Donnie, who loves to post, avoided like the plague. Just one example of Democrats being Democrats. https://mississippiencyclopedia.org/entries/clinton-riot-massacre-of-1875/

Fuck ‘em, right?

Last edited:
Quote from General Lee.

In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.

Fuck him.

Myth #1 - The Civil War was not about slavery

Couple exceprts from the South's declaration of secession:

Mississippi
"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery — the greatest material interest of the world … a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization."

Texas
"We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable."

These documents are on file for anyone to look up.

Hey Donnie, do you approve of a woman wearing a monkey mask throwing eggs at an African-American politician? Or do you just want racist statues to be removed and your ilk to keep up with centuries of racism?

No, by the looks of all those creepy picts you posted of yourself, you have poor hygiene just like every other Antifa lib cuck.

Just as I though, you're scared of tits, and hugs. You're cold, and dead inside. Who hurt you picasso?

What feelings are invoked when you guy's see this image:
A. Boner
B. Anger
C. Disgust
D. Fear
E. B through D
008066181c6a391ad5414a1a965c7221.jpg

Back