Mesa boogie relocating?

My girlfriends dads boyfriends dad works out in Osceola, Arkansas and he said he saw John Petrucci standing around in an open field there with some binoculars scouting some land.

I saw him today with Brandon in Mississippi tokin on a Camel & eating a burrito & a Barq's.

It's all true. After reading this post me and a buddy drove over to their shop last night and fished a couple of choice pieces from a few of their dumpsters. Some really good finds. They are literally just THROWING THIS STUFF AWAY!

Only problem is we forgot to drain the caps before hand and now he's done gone and got himself electrocuted (zapped straight through the heart) and now I'm too scared to mess with these things.

Literally pulled these right outta Mesas dumpsters. You should get over there quick, just be careful!

Pics or it didn't happen...

sm6svxaa174hzu7ldui1.jpg

k9i46vjux3lyuwglysgw.jpg

fetch

46234313822_42948e27fc_b.jpg

out.jpg

It's all true. After reading this post me and a buddy drove over to their shop last night and fished a couple of choice pieces from a few of their dumpsters. Some really good finds. They are literally just THROWING THIS STUFF AWAY!

Only problem is we forgot to drain the caps before hand and now he's done gone and got himself electrocuted (zapped straight through the heart) and now I'm too scared to mess with these things.

Literally pulled these right outta Mesas dumpsters. You should get over there quick, just be careful!

Done gone as in dead??

Lol for real??

And the number of morons is disproportionately high. How you doing, Mo? Long time, no salsa... :)
I'm doing alright m'man, alright... Yes indeed - your act of kindness and graciousness will go down in MY PERSONAL HISTORY of just how fkn COOL members of this forum (once, and perhaps continue to be) were. Just to let E V E R Y O N E know who may give 2 shits, @IndyWS6 was kind enough (as we're both salsa aficionados) to send me a BOX of his own personal SALSAS - from his locale in the US - to my [at the time locale] in Whistler BC. They arrived safely - and were consumed rapaciously :ROFLMAO:

So ya - some damn fine people populate this forum!! I've sent free tubes to people, I've had free salsa sent to me, a snakeskin guitar strap and some fretboard oil another member wanted me to try, plectrums, strings, books, just - a lot of kindness.

But the painstaking care and obvious pride in your salsas being delivered to MY door - man, that was an epoch moment of awesomeness.

As for life - whatevs - waiting for the skies to open up and travel to be a little less complicated then back to Kauai, then CostaRica/Nicaragua, then Portugal, then over to Indo, then down to Oz - 2 years of travel that were lined up just before CV19 came along and fuct everything up. So it goes - I've compensated by playing more guitar, win/win.

How you doing m'man??

I'm doing alright m'man, alright... Yes indeed - your act of kindness and graciousness will go down in MY PERSONAL HISTORY of just how fkn COOL members of this forum (once, and perhaps continue to be) were. Just to let E V E R Y O N E know who may give 2 shits, @IndyWS6 was kind enough (as we're both salsa aficionados) to send me a BOX of his own personal SALSAS - from his locale in the US - to my [at the time locale] in Whistler BC. They arrived safely - and were consumed rapaciously :ROFLMAO:

So ya - some damn fine people populate this forum!! I've sent free tubes to people, I've had free salsa sent to me, a snakeskin guitar strap and some fretboard oil another member wanted me to try, plectrums, strings, books, just - a lot of kindness.

But the painstaking care and obvious pride in your salsas being delivered to MY door - man, that was an epoch moment of awesomeness.

As for life - whatevs - waiting for the skies to open up and travel to be a little less complicated then back to Kauai, then CostaRica/Nicaragua, then Portugal, then over to Indo, then down to Oz - 2 years of travel that were lined up just before CV19 came along and fuct everything up. So it goes - I've compensated by playing more guitar, win/win.

How you doing m'man??
It's great to hear from you, sir. I'm glad you're doing well. You give me way too much gratitude for the salsa - what's a little pureed tomatoes and peppers between forum friends? :) Your travel schedule sounds epic and makes me wish I could tag along. My work travel is nowhere near that exciting and has been non-existent for nearly two years at this point. Plus, when I get there, it's work.

I've spent that entire time using my recording desk as a double-duty WFH station. I really thought that arrangement would be a lot more temporary than it turned out to be... It's not a huge problem, though, I just had to move the MIDI controller out of the way to make room for the laptop. The process is easily reversible. On the bright side, I have Friedman, Mesa and Fractal gear, plus a couple of custom pedal boards from the nice folks at NRC right behind me. I grab a chord or two on one of the fiddles in-between the MS Teams meetings to break the monotony. My version of win/win...

My girlfriends dads boyfriends dad works out in Osceola, Arkansas and he said he saw John Petrucci standing around in an open field there with some binoculars scouting some land.

Man, c’mon! Petrucci in Mississippi County?! I call BS on that….:)

It would be nice to hold out hope for MESA after the acq. but I’m leaning towards it not going well. Or as well as MESA was running it for sure.

Back