Orange AD50 Custom Shop vs

I have never played one. i was always turned off by the color. Now i just have this kinda stupid interest in low gain amps, i suppose you could say...Laney, orange, etc..
Yep tried all those too. Good amps for the money. I actually really like the way the Oranges look. If you want low to medium gain the best amps I’ve come across to me have been imo Gjika, Jim Kelley, ‘60’s Plexi’s, Xits, Alessandro’s, and Tim Schroeder. They’ll spoil you and kill gas for those others

Yep tried all those too. Good amps for the money. I actually really like the way the Oranges look. If you want low to medium gain the best amps I’ve come across to me have been imo Gjika, Jim Kelley, ‘60’s Plexi’s, Xits, Alessandro’s, and Tim Schroeder. They’ll spoil you and kill gas for those others
i don't see a price for the 10n. What do you do, just paypal him 10 gs and wait for it?

I have never played one. i was always turned off by the color. Now i just have this kinda stupid interest in low gain amps, i suppose you could say...Laney, orange, etc..
Had the Laney LA100BL, not bad but had to crank it like a Plexi for any real gain.

Germino perhaps? Or metro?

Back