So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

kfxlfb2wv8741.jpg

This guy rocks! Ha:giggle:

All I am doing is giving you a listen to what the amp sounds like in the room. Of course you cannot get the percussive effect of the 4x1 cab, HOWEVER, once you start going thru a DAW and adding IR's yes it might sound slick and ready to record but thats Not what it will sound like when you plug in the room.

My playing is mediocre at best, I'm just blessed to have cycled thru a lot of great amps and like to pay it forward for all the similar bedroom clips I've listened to prior to buying high end amps.. This is an example of my off the cuff super fast take on giving you an exact idea of what these amps will sound like without a lot of talking or any backing tracks -bonus to me!

Man, that PT sounded great.. I liked it better than the SLO

Dan, I am gone because you and a few people here have serious issues that are bordering on the criminal.

Look I have seen your YouTube videos. I think you sound good and I get why you are probably having these issues. I could clearly see what you have had to deal with and the bullying. However, you turned on me for no reason. You obviously have become that which you disliked the most.

I feel sorry for you and all that hatred inside. I really do. You aren't this big bad wolf. Just a messed-up kid who obviously has some issues they need to deal with. It's probably not your fault.

Merry Christmas and just hope you all don't end up fucking up someone and having to live with it.
Bro, listen. I admire you for wanting to put together a book and your hustle. There is nothing wrong with it. But man, just show a little bit of hubris. There are a lot of guys around here that know their stuff.

Dan, I am gone because you and a few people here have serious issues that are bordering on the criminal.

Look I have seen your YouTube videos. I think you sound good and I get why you are probably having these issues. I could clearly see what you have had to deal with and the bullying. However, you turned on me for no reason. You obviously have become that which you disliked the most.

I feel sorry for you and all that hatred inside. I really do. You aren't this big bad wolf. Just a messed-up kid who obviously has some issues they need to deal with. It's probably not your fault.

Merry Christmas and just hope you all don't end up fucking up someone and having to live with it.

Did you just pull an unironic

"WhO hUrT yOu SwEaTy?"

I thought you were leaving?

I was personally attacked and cyberstalked. I have spoken to countless people from many places, many forums, never, ever a problem. The problem is here which isn't anything new. I tried, but I have seen a few things that have made me change my mind about wanting to be here. Not everything as it seems and some stuff is actually quite sad, which has huge explanatory power over everything.

I am fine, but out of here.....

Let's just hope people don't end up hurting others or themselves. It's kinda messed up but that's the way some parts of the internet are. This isn't really a guitar place at all. It's a place with people with a lot of issues basically who aren't anywhere else for those reasons.

Merry Christmas, but I want nothing to do with anything here, ever. Thanks.
Why announce that you’re leaving 🤷. Are you looking for people to beg you to stay?

Attachments

• 1640645093149.jpeg
    1640645093149.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 46
I wonder if We could maybe get your contact information for all of the tone secrets that you have yet to sprinkle upon us…

we will cherish So many of the priceless tone secrets you’ve shared with us, every one of them, common knowledge for the last few decades…
Such a wealth of knowledge.😉
Buh-bye

Last edited:
I tried, but I have seen a few things that have made me change my mind about wanting to be here. Not everything as it seems and some stuff is actually quite sad, which has huge explanatory power over everything.

I am fine, but out of here.....

Let's just hope people don't end up hurting others or themselves. It's kinda messed up but that's the way some parts of the internet are. This isn't really a guitar place at all. It's a place with people with a lot of issues basically who aren't anywhere else for those reasons.

Merry Christmas, but I want nothing to do with anything here, ever. Thanks.
You've only been here 2 months man.

There're plenty of layers of context / in-jokes and so on that have evolved over the years, so it makes sense to me that a noob might be left scratching his head a bit.

Crying for paragraphs on a guitar forum…. But we are the ones with issues….

Someone shoot me.

Dude havent you heard? He's coming out with a new book

"THE FREUD DIG: Adventures in teenage girl tier psychoanalysis"

It now has bonus material like "Is the big bad wolf hurting my fee fees?" and "I can't play the main riff to Paradise City, but I can sure deflect valid criticism," along with an accompanying cover song/music video of Barney's "It's Okay to Cry."

Back