So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

All good I am seeing so far. Someone called it right when they said how different people are in person than on the Internet.
Sounds good to me bro'. Welcome back and happy new year to you too. :cheers2:

Hey, it's worked for me all my life, and as they used to say in the ol' classic, cheesy hair-regrowth commercials, "it can work for you too". :LOL:

May I just say:
If only everyone responded to 3 days in the sin bin this well, we'd never have to progress to the week-long and permanent bans. :confused:
Thanks. I hope the new year goes better for you all. I thought for 3 days mostly about how a lighter touch during these times is probably what is needed. It's not rig-talk's problem at all. It is just how things are everywhere I think. So I gotta look at myself as I am not outside of that problem either nor immune to being a dick to others, also for no good reason.

You have enough to deal with without me acting a knob on here.

Seems things are going in the direction of cool. Might make a good start for the New Year I hope.

Are you saying that it's not obvious I've had a lot to deal with lately, Donnie? That my reply wasn't appropriate?

Hopefully not and you're joking too. If so... ha! Good one mate. :thumbsup:

No worries - I'm glad you took it in the spirit it was intended. Best of luck with the channel!

I'm just beginning to gain an understanding of the work involved myself - we're currently putting a channel together. From what I can tell you do hours and hours of work for a video, then 20 guys come along and say 'you shoulda' and 'I woulda'. Sounds like heaps of fun to me.
Yup hahahaha

Thanks tone dig.

I'm cool 👌
Sorry, it was an ass of thing to do. Me being mean. I like your playing. It's very good. Like VECs. I actually enjoy a lot of the bands you seem to enjoy. I have probably attended about ten death/alt metal festivals in my life. Seen about a hundred bands at each one. I have been lucky in that.

Happy New Year.

Sorry, it was an ass of thing to do. Me being mean. I like your playing. It's very good. Like VECs. I actually enjoy a lot of the bands you seem to enjoy. I have probably attended about ten death/alt metal festivals in my life. Seen about a hundred bands at each one. I have been lucky in that.

Happy New Year.
Dan is a good dude honestly, he recently turned me on to some deep dive Creed cuts that blew my mind.

if that actually happened, it would have been like Savage Grace, Virgin Steele, or something like that.

I'd rather jump into a wall of running chainsaws than subject my ears to creed 😬
When I am out west, the first riff that I will play through the Larry will be the intro to "Arms Wide Open". I will not be at all surprised if I somehow spontaneously combust by the disgust of the entire situation.

Happy New Year.
Alright, get a room, funboys. :emofag:

When I am out west, the first riff that I will play through the Larry will be the intro to "Arms Wide Open". I will not be at all surprised if I somehow spontaneously combust by the disgust of the entire situation.

Dude, my amp would probably feel so violated, that it would run a lethal voltage through the input and make you ride the lightning.

The first riff you play should be like "masked jackal" or something, something really demanding on an amp.

Back