Welp, found a singer, that means new Larry songs!

DanTravis62

Just like it says in the title, I found a singer I like working with on Fiverr.

You may have heard it on Tone Monsters thread, but here's my first track with lorenzo singing. Ill post it here too, just so people can hear larry tones. But i wanted to post the next two tracks the singer is working on, before he records them! That way you can really hear the details of the amp in the recordings. I absolutely love the tones I can get with the 822, and i'm even more excited to record songs with the PMM!

the song with vocals:

the next two songs:

I try to do my best, but my engineer brain keeps telling me to keep it as balanced as I can
Honestly the thing that ruins tone most is mixing cymbals too loud . So if those are good the guitars are good . I been noticing mixes with great guitars have the drum metal work quieter than those mixes I don’t like

Honestly the thing that ruins tone most is mixing cymbals too loud . So if those are good the guitars are good . I been noticing mixes with great guitars have the drum metal work quieter than those mixes I don’t like

That's actually something my engineer friends criticize my mixes for, apparently i'm always too quiet with the cymbals :ROFLMAO:

I think my recording gear is the biggest limitation, not always mixing the cymbals too quiet - they probably ARE drummers!!!
Lol . Ya but your recordings sound better than mine . I’m still doing analog shit for fun sometimes lol

The first two clips we have spoke about extensively, and you know i like them a lot. That third one is nice, man. sitting here vibrating my computer desk. Good job.

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I figured I'd put the clips here, in case anyone wants to hear Larry in a mix.

Really sounds good Dan! Great playing and monstrous tone.
My favourite is ‘the labyrinth’👍👍👍
The Larry Dino shines and is indeed so very special,
…nothing else can quite achieve that special sauce, tight, yet very organic tone. It just sits so perfect in the mix.

Really sounds good Dan! Great playing and monstrous tone.
My favourite is ‘the labyrinth’👍👍👍
The Larry Dino shines and is indeed so very special,
…nothing else can quite achieve that special sauce, tight, yet very organic tone. It just sits so perfect in the mix.

Thanks Keith I appreciate that brother.

The Larry Dino is just perfect for me, both in the mix, and how it feels to play 🤘

I'm very excited to try my PMM!

Back