Hot off the press, more Larry/tonenerd/vented t75 goodness

Sounds great! I'd like more guitar chunk and less kick on those chunky parts...but I AM a guitar player.

Yeah, its the eternal battle between the engineer side of my brain, and the guitar player side.

If I had my way, everything would sound like "Something Wicked This Way Comes" but it doesn't exactly work like that when you have pianos, synth pads, etc.

I am working on finding my right balance, without the guitar tones getting way ridiculously loud.

If I had my way, everything would sound like "Something Wicked This Way Comes"

What a good EF'ing song. Why not make everything sound like Nuclear Assault Dan? Afraid your keyboard player will get upset? If he does throw him out the band. Not like that keyboard sounds better than your Larry? Or did Larry build that guy his keyboard? : ) Whats it going to be Dan, guitars or keyboards? I hope your smelling the sarcasm here. LOL Song sounds good joking aside man.

What a good EF'ing song. Why not make everything sound like Nuclear Assault Dan? Afraid your keyboard player will get upset? If he does throw him out the band. Not like that keyboard sounds better than your Larry? Or did Larry build that guy his keyboard? : ) Whats it going to be Dan, guitars or keyboards? I hope your smelling the sarcasm here. LOL Song sounds good joking aside man.

LOL

bro, *I* am the keyboard player

So that makes it even funnier

Great work, Dan. This is a real masterpiece (y)
My congrats 🤘

Thank you larry! i'm working hard to keep the dream alive!

This sounds fantastic!!

appreciate it scott! every track on this is that silverburst with your roxy in the bridge - i went for a different tone than I normally do, i wanted the guitars to be a bit more scooped and treble-y to get the effect of "icicles" on the palm muted verses. Even so, with my first attempt at dialing in that sort of tone, i thought it turned out well.

Born to feel bruh. Veteran of 2016, Sargeant first class.
At ease Soldier.
C93D271F-736B-43EE-880C-53867D24B8D5.jpeg

did you add a solo portion and re-upload? I don’t recall the original having a solo. I listened to this quite a bit last week and when I listened today it stood out.

did you add a solo portion and re-upload? I don’t recall the original having a solo. I listened to this quite a bit last week and when I listened today it stood out.
I did, lawrence petross told me it needed a solo during that part I so i tried it out

I dont know if I like it or not

Back