IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

I'm guessing you discovered Slayer later on, after the 80's?
Not at all . I just love the songwriting and the fire Paul brought to the album . To me it’s the heaviest they ever got . I know slayer hates it’s production but the nasty tones fit with the songs . Idk just one I relate to most . But I love every album . They are one of these bands I listen to their discography in order a lot .

Not at all . I just love the songwriting and the fire Paul brought to the album . To me it’s the heaviest they ever got . I know slayer hates it’s production but the nasty tones fit with the songs . Idk just one I relate to most . But I love every album . They are one of these bands I listen to their discography in order a lot .

hmmm-emoji.gif

To be real,Satanism is a religion.
Just as ridiculous as any other religion, IMO.
Being a Pastafarian myself,I believe I have the right to make this point.

Satanism is not a religion actually. It's a mockery of religion. Satanists don't believe in the biblical Satan. They don't believe in anything supernatural, deities or otherwise. They just believe organized religion is ridiculous and they use the biblical Satan as a general symbol of defiance and independence from religion.

Now that you bring it up though, Satanism is basically Pastafarianism but with a dash of human rights and anti-theocratic political activism thrown in there.

Last edited:
Satanism is not a religion actually. It's a mockery of religion. Satanists don't believe in the biblical Satan. They don't believe in anything supernatural, deities or otherwise. They just believe organized religion is ridiculous and they use the biblical Satan as a general symbol of defiance and independence from religion.

Now that you bring it up though, Satanism is basically Pastafarianism but with a dash of human rights and anti-theocratic political activism thrown in there.

That's actually not true dude.

Orthodox satanism is a very real thing, and is not at all like LaVeyan satanism like youre describing.

If you wanna know more, do some research about some of the beliefs of 2nd and 3rd wave black metal bands.

That's actually not true dude.

Orthodox satanism is a very real thing, and is not at all like LaVeyan satanism like youre describing.

If you wanna know more, do some research about some of the beliefs of 2nd and 3rd wave black metal bands.

Didn't know that! Cool. I'll check it out, thanks!

My kids have been on spring break so they’re making me listen to shit like this:

But I’ve been listening to a lot of Sturgill Simpson, Dwight Yoakam and Tyler Childers. I’ve been working on writing some metal stuff so kind of the last thing I want to listen to is metal.

I'm on a roll with this guy. I love this. I kind of got my fill of weedly-weedly in the 80s and I still love that but I also love a barrage a of riffs. And good drummering.

** 04/22/22 **

... spin that shit boys ...

bit of a different vibe going on in my squirrel cage this morning, so, yea:

Back