IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

It does suck. Lame, lame, lame. Just like Volbeat. Just when you though they put out a shitty, lame album, they one-up themselves with an even shittier, lame album. I *liked* Ghost too. Meliora was their last good album.

Today was Havok day for me. Confomicide, Unnatural Selection, and Time Is Up. Pete's a beast..

I'm busting out my Havok CDs tonight. Same ones you posted.

And some Threat Signal too.

B753972D-CBCD-43BE-8E29-11FC30DFE3B9.jpeg

I tried that the other day, because my buddy said it was good. I gave it a shot.

Then I chewed him out over the course of a dozen texts. That shitty religious arena rock bullshit has more in common with country than anything I listen to these days, and I'm playing Clutch right now.

Um, no comment about the album being good or not, but Ghost is a Satanist band. They're pretty specifically anti-Christianity, and all of their music is either outright shitting on it or it's about the occult in general.

Got my Kreator CDs out along with the Havok and Threat Signal.
Also got my favorite Slayer and Exodus tunes on CD that Juggernaut burned for me on backup. Greatest fast stuff.
No Sirius satellite radio tonight. Haven't done the music thing all night in ages.
If your driving in Oklahoma tonight,watch the fuck out! Here I come,balls out and on fire!
Will advise how it goes in the morning...if I live to tell the tail.

Back