What amps are in the new Decapitated music video?

i saw something about a signature amp of his from a company i never heard of a while back, i cant find anything about it now though

What amps are in the new Decapitated music video?​

I didn't watch the video, but I doubt they're using any kind of heads.
See the source image

I had these guys play a whole in the wall bar in my little town . With Impaled . Before the show I came early and the guys from Decapitated were all sitting on a couch outside that was in a trash pile lol . It was a fun day

These dudes were my favorite back in the day, I never really listened to anything they did after the drummer died though. Maybe I’ll have to catch up today

These dudes were my favorite back in the day, I never really listened to anything they did after the drummer died though. Maybe I’ll have to catch up today
after vitek died they've been experimenting with their sound quite a bit from album to album

I don't want to say to not bother, but... 😬 Some good riffs in there, but it just doesn't at all compare to everything up to Organic Hallucinosis.

Back