Liberal World Order

mother fucker said it...nothing taken out of context for shock value. he fucking straight up said it. liberal world order....fuck...
That's right. It's out there for all to see. I am seeing it start to pop up on line but I'm sure The Diaper Factory..I mean White House will issue a "clarifying" statement, the propamedia will drop it and the sheep will resume drinking their soy lattes.......and we will ALL be fucked

We all know Biden can’t answer for himself or take questions, walk, ride a bike, or do anything without basic function cheat sheets, his cabinet has former Big Tech industry people along with other Scumbags pulling his strings like this douche.
Any y'all were kickin' it back in the 70's and keeping up with politics back then?

I was raised in a family where parents did, and encouraged us stupid kids to do so too.

Can y'all ever remember a POTUS (Biden) this inept, corrupt, and just plain incompetent and absent of mind? I'm no historian/political scientist by any stretch, but I remember the Carter Administration as the worst in my time. This POS we have today makes Carter look like a saint and genius. Carter might have been a shitty President, but at least he had some credibility as a Veteran/Naval Officer, former state Gov, Senator, and was a moderately intelligent person. He was just a lousy POTUS for the day.

Even when Biden's mind was somewhat intact, he was always known as a worthless POS. His career as a US Senator was unremarkable. I never remember him doing much of any damn thing at all. The ultimate scumbag Federal gov grifter.

I don't know about you all, I never thought I would live to see what's happening in our country today.

At 64, I never remember a time when political parties and country were as deeply divided.

I never remember a time when I did not, and cannot trust the goverment and media as much as today.

Any y'all were kickin' it back in the 70's and keeping up with politics back then?

I was raised in a family where parents did, and encouraged us stupid kids to do so too.

Can y'all ever remember a POTUS (Biden) this inept, corrupt, and just plain incompetent and absent of mind? I'm no historian/political scientist by any stretch, but I remember the Carter Administration as the worst in my time. This POS we have today makes Carter look like a saint and genius. Carter might have been a shitty President, but at least he had some credibility as a Veteran/Naval Officer, former state Gov, Senator, and was a moderately intelligent person. He was just a lousy POTUS for the day.

Even when Biden's mind was somewhat intact, he was always known as a worthless POS. His career as a US Senator was unremarkable. I never remember him doing much of any damn thing at all. The ultimate scumbag Federal gov grifter.

I don't know about you all, I never thought I would live to see what's happening in our country today.

At 64, I never remember a time when political parties and country were as deeply divided.

I never remember a time when I did not, and cannot trust the goverment and media as much as today.
Sorry to say, but I’ve been for 20 years, just now affirms my theories, and they flat out will say it out loud now.

This POS we have today makes Carter look like a saint and genius. Carter might have been a shitty President, but at least he had some credibility as a Veteran/Naval Officer, former state Gov, Senator, and was a moderately intelligent person. He was just a lousy POTUS for the day.

+ 1 on the Biden is a POS comment .

Back