Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

You know, its funny this video got posted because I was just thinking the other day "How cool would it be to own 8 $4500 amps made by the same guy that all do virtually the same thing?"
The only time it’s appropriate to show off a CCV or CCM is if you’re blasting it the way they’re meant to be played. Always loved Dave’s CCV vids as he did that amp justice, and then some.

I hate these look at me videos.

My backup live is a 20W 6505MH. Not another 4500 amp I can’t get repaired.

Basically his rigtalk and other forums internet persona took over his life. LOOK UPON MY CAMARONS AND DESPAIR...FOR I AM ROCKINCHIPPY..or something like that. Don't even remember other than him being a bigtime camaron nuthugger. Actually I never had any issues with him personally so I'll chill with the barbs. If he's happy-I'm happy for him.

Last edited:
Basically his rigtalk and other forums internet persona took over his life. LOOK UPON MY CAMARONS AND DESPAIR...FOR I AM ROCKINCHIPPY..or something like that. Don't even remember other than him being a bigtime camaron nuthugger. Actually I never had any issues with him personally so I'll chill with the barbs. If he's happy-I'm happy for him.
Alot like Brad King :yes:

This guy has never been in a band his entire life. Think about that.
He also commissioned an amp from a great local builder, then reneged on payment. A real piece of work, this guy. A real F@gBitch Loser.

Back