New Pedal Company

okgb

Mods is there a better place to post this?

Trying to help my friend Casey get some awareness for his company, I know another pedal company ? at least his are original not tweaked existing designs.
To me some pedals are becoming so digital may as well have a rack [ I'm ok with racks ] anyway, check it out if you have a moment.

Original designs with classic inspiration & modern implementation AXiom Effects by Dominion Audio Electronics https://axiomeffects.com/

Mods is there a better place to post this?

Trying to help my friend Casey get some awareness for his company, I know another pedal company ? at least his are original not tweaked existing designs.
To me some pedals are becoming so digital may as well have a rack [ I'm ok with racks ] anyway, check it out if you have a moment.

Original designs with classic inspiration & modern implementation AXiom Effects by Dominion Audio Electronics https://axiomeffects.com/
Very minimal amount demo clips posted on that site for his pedals, most have nothing, youtube & Google didn't turn up any others. I'd suggest to your friend he get a few more out there, at least for the pedals he's got in stock. The overdrive pedal sounded pretty good from what he posted.

Greg (okgb) told me he posted here, so I dropped by. I'm Casey, the guy behind AXiom.

Sorry about the lack of demos. It's simply a matter of hours in the day. Right now I'm working on some compressors and then I'll be on to the vibe and phaser. Somewhere in there I'll get more audio demos done for the website and hopefully get some pedals out to YouTube reviewers... but with 12 pedals in the works, it takes time.

Greg (okgb) told me he posted here, so I dropped by. I'm Casey, the guy behind AXiom.

Sorry about the lack of demos. It's simply a matter of hours in the day. Right now I'm working on some compressors and then I'll be on to the vibe and phaser. Somewhere in there I'll get more audio demos done for the website and hopefully get some pedals out to YouTube reviewers... but with 12 pedals in the works, it takes time.
Best of luck with the business. 👍

Hey Casey, seeing as you've joined:

If you're willing to answer questions / interact with the community re your products, I see no reason why you shouldn't have your own sub-forum for Dominion Audio Electronics in the manufacturers' section.

Interested?

EDIT:
Should it be "Dominion Audio Electronics" or "AXiom Effects"?

Last edited:
Sure, I'm interested. Talking about gear is at least as much fun as inhaling solder for hours at a time. ;) I'd be glad to. And thanks.

As for the name, "AXiom Effects" would be best.

Awesome mate; thanks for the quick reply. :thumbsup:

There'll be a delay 'cause I'll have to get admin to do it. Could be hours or days, but it'll be done.

Very minimal amount demo clips posted on that site for his pedals, most have nothing, youtube & Google didn't turn up any others. I'd suggest to your friend he get a few more out there, at least for the pedals he's got in stock. The overdrive pedal sounded pretty good from what he posted.

I just put up demos of the Distortion Preamp (DP-1). Compressor demos should be coming within a few days.

https://axiomeffects.com/products/axiom-distortion-preamp-dp-1

Back