new Nickleback

...chris is this you wearing skinny jeans?
Never skip leg day bro...

he-man-do-you-even-lift-bro-masters-of-the-universe-t-shirt.multi.jpeg

Last edited:
He got ran off over at the Guitar Gear Forum, so he's moved over here to share his extensive knowledge, and self-absorbed expertise. They lit him up over there pretty good..🤣
What a tasty bit of unsurprising news. You'd think his interest in all things related to recording studios would make him a star at the GearSlutz/GearSpace recording forums. Unless it's already happened there...

Me too. I honestly can't remember a time when i did. i'm 52 now so my memory isn't as good as it used to be.
I tried satellite radio for a while, but it's not much better. Easier just to load what I want on my phone and listen

Me too. I honestly can't remember a time when i did. i'm 52 now so my memory isn't as good as it used to be.
It's probably been longer than that. I got my first MP3 player about 15 years ago, and have since collected 3 or 4 more, all loaded with 1000+ songs each, plus Amazon Music, etc. Who the fuck needs a radio, when you can listen to what you want, whenever you want. I don't even mess with Sirius XM. They have good stations for heavy stuff, but it sounds like garbled shit.

What a tasty bit of unsurprising news. You'd think his interest in all things related to recording studios would make him a star at the GearSlutz/GearSpace recording forums. Unless it's already happened there...
Yeah, he posted a long winded tutorial and recording several criticized as not sounding all that. He flipped out. Everybody was stupid, he knew more about recording than just about anybody, slept with many well-known recording male artists You'd only dream of, helped Andy Sneap get where his is today, etc., etc.

That wasn't the worst one I've heard. Crunchy and his voice is better than past songs in my opinion.

I don't like Nickelback at all and started with the cheeky, dance floor, etc lyrics years ago. In my opinion they took Poison, Metallica and Def Leppard and mix that all in to a big pot. I think they are talented but seem like they chase the hit instead of something with some real meaning. Just my opinion though.

That’s hysterical, coming from someone who speaks in such absolutes as an authority on all things tone.
Got news for ya, nobody here gives a flying fuck that you played country in Nashville, or how many amps you played there. People like what they like for different reasons, and your childish rants will NEVER change that. You and your friend think C’s are shot? Good for you, there’s enough killer recordings that definitely say otherwise. Hate the Fortin modded pedals? Good for you, ever try one? Didn’t think so. The DT is the greatest Recto boost ever? It is FOR YOU. Get it? Someone hates Nickleback for being corporate and formulaic? WGAF!
Jesus Christ man, lighten the fuck up and get over yourself. Sometimes you come across as a really cool, knowledgeable dude, and then you’ll reduce yourself to the likeness of a petulant, shit stirring troll. The former guy is waaaay cooler, just saying...

The amp is shot. Fortin is a shitbag and his shit sucks.

And apparently people DO care what amps I’ve played BECAUSE THE GUY CAME IN HERE LITERALLY ASKING IF IVE PLAYED ONE UNANNOUNCED IN A THREAD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT AMP. So no, fuck off. Do you not see this? This thread had absolutely nothing to do with any of this, but somehow IM THE TROLL? GTFOH man.

Go search my posts, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said people like what they like including the 2c+, but I don’t go chasing other members down on this forum and come at them on a completely unrelated thread. You people are fucking thick. You wanna talk shit about my opinions on 2c+ amps and fortins rip off designs, be my guest dude. But let’s do it in a thread where people are ACTUALLY talking about that shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, he posted a long winded tutorial and recording several criticized as not sounding all that. He flipped out. Everybody was stupid, he knew more about recording than just about anybody, slept with many well-known recording male artists You'd only dream of, helped Andy Sneap get where his is today, etc., etc.
I stand corrected; he IS legendary 😂

He got ran off over at the Guitar Gear Forum, so he's moved over here to share his extensive knowledge, and self-absorbed expertise. They lit him up over there pretty good..🤣

Ran off on the guitar forum? Becsuse some crybaby cried when I said his tone sucked, and they banned me. Oh well! Lucky for you guys!

Last edited:
Back