PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

In the way you react and write to posts, you always remind me of my critical mother.
She only ever heard (or read) what fitted into her concept of criticism. Anything that didn't fit, she simply ignored or inverted.

If I still felt right and thought he was wrong, I certainly wouldn't have apologized to him.

Or what do you base your belief on?
Well. Whatever.

I did compliment your electrical wiring skills. I complimented you years ago too when I was on the fence about you. I'm just pointing out that you seem to have this way of digging your hole deeper every time you speak (type). Yes, you apologized. But when you then say out of the other side of your mouth that regrettably you have to pay twice, it comes across as a back-handed (insincere) apology if that makes sense. But you don't keep records of your transactions so therefore you don't have proof you wired the money to Bank "W". I wouldn't send someone $70 let alone $7,000 if I knew they didn't keep records and were known to attack people on public forums that disagreed with them.

OK. I've made my point.

PS: SBlue and I never saw eye to eye because he didn't care for my attacks on Cameron or Larry amps but now he can hopefully see why some of us raise up these issues with poor business practices. But kudos for taking care of Disfigured. I hope you are telling the truth about Steve_K's widow.

Larry, I’d prefer to discuss in private. If public, I won’t be as kind and gentle next time. Your choice.

Have a pleasant evening.

But kudos for taking care of Disfigured. I hope you are telling the truth about Steve_K's widow.
Haha, oh no - I really have no desire to have restless sleep over €2000 withheld.
Even if it is perhaps not apparent here, I do have a strong sense of justice - maybe even an exaggerated one? - and could not leave any injustice in the room unexplained.
I really don't want to sound pretentious or boastful here (which I probably do), but I've actually had enough money and assets on my side long enough that I could have quit working 15 years ago and still have for the rest of my life to have taken care of.
I do NOT build amps because I'm the 'money making business' type, but because I just enjoy it. I consider all my amps as my babies, which I then send out into the big wide world after completion - around the globe, not only to the USA and Canada.
Already as a little 10-year-old boy I started tinkering and repairing tube devices (from the age of 16 also on motorcycles and cars) - and 30 years ago I held my very well-paid job in a managerial position (technical development at AUDI ) thrown out overnight, so to speak, in order to turn my hobby of many years into a profession.
Nothing had interested and excited me more than that - and I had never attached great importance to money in my entire life.
No, I'm not 'the typical businessman', but rather the sound-loving freak and merciless perfectionist.

Larry knows he will do the robot at the disco to this jam:..

No, this kind of techno doesn't really fascinate me.
When it comes to Techno, for which I have a strong soft spot alongside Blues, Rock & Metal, then I rather like the styles of e.g. Paul Kalkbrenner, Solomun, Peggy Gou, Deborah DeLuca, Boris Brejche, Gioli & Assia, just to name a few - and I really do drive hundreds of km (or even to Amsterdam or Rotterdam) when one of these big names do have an event there.

Haha, oh no - I really have no desire to have restless sleep over €2000 withheld.
Even if it is perhaps not apparent here, I do have a strong sense of justice - maybe even an exaggerated one? - and could not leave any injustice in the room unexplained.
I really don't want to sound pretentious or boastful here (which I probably do), but I've actually had enough money and assets on my side long enough that I could have quit working 15 years ago and still have for the rest of my life to have taken care of.
I do NOT build amps because I'm the 'money making business' type, but because I just enjoy it. I consider all my amps as my babies, which I then send out into the big wide world after completion - around the globe, not only to the USA and Canada.
Already as a little 10-year-old boy I started tinkering and repairing tube devices (from the age of 16 also on motorcycles and cars) - and 30 years ago I held my very well-paid job in a managerial position (technical development at AUDI ) thrown out overnight, so to speak, in order to turn my hobby of many years into a profession.
Nothing had interested and excited me more than that - and I had never attached great importance to money in my entire life.
No, I'm not 'the typical businessman', but rather the sound-loving freak and merciless perfectionist.
giphy.gif

Back