This Looks like An Awesome Piece Of Gear !

Boom. That’s the answer I was looking for. 😄
giphy.gif

dude-this place has always been that way. I think it's just carry over from HCAF....
I don’t remember every thread on rig talk going off the rails, which is what I am seeing far too often now. Once again we have a thread where few are actually talking about the pedal. It’s also been 20 years since I have been on hcaf. I guess the old thought of you get bitter or better is true. I just see a lot of bitterness.

Surprised no one has mentioned the price of the m-Eq at $320 street. Like all origin pedals, pretty expensive.

I don’t remember every thread on rig talk going off the rails, which is what I am seeing far too often now. Once again we have a thread where few are actually talking about the pedal. It’s also been 20 years since I have been on hcaf. I guess the old thought of you get bitter or better is true. I just see a lot of bitterness.

Surprised no one has mentioned the price of the m-Eq at $320 street. Like all origin pedals, pretty expensive.
That's an eye-watering price.

I have not been here as long as you and admittedly was not playing guitar back when HCAF was so popular but I really don't see a problem :dunno:

I don't see the bitterness you see. You can tell me to fuck off too - that's OK. :yes:

A couple of Pete threads may have put a Thorn in someone's side but outside of the occasional 'Vince Neil Can't Sing' threads or 'Why did "X" builder rip off "Y's" circuit' I see nothing but love and fondness here. ❤️ 🖤❤️

fuck this dude and his click bait titles and paid for review that dosent rock. schmucks are being entertained by this bullshit instead of making music while the music companies make money 🤬😫
Damn dude tell us how you really feel, you sound like a Bitter old man. STAY OFF MY LAWN

HAHA :LOL: i better stop, casual forum'ers are gonna think im actually one of the dudes im making fun of
i was just busting your balls. Pete thorn is a great guitarist but i feel like he has such a contrived persona. like he tries to hard to be cool.

don't you think it would be boring if stuff didn't get off kilter occasionally?:p

I have owned a couple of their pedals and they are very well built and feel heavy and solid but in the end they just weren't for me and I sold them . I had the Origin Hot Rod and that new Halcyon Tube screamer variant they do and just wasn't impressed enough to keep them myself unfortunately.

Back