This Looks like An Awesome Piece Of Gear !

I just hope this thread doesn’t turn into a dumpster fire like the last one with a Pete Thorn video where we talk about everything but the product in the video. I guess it’s cool on rig talk to rant now. 😕

Interesting product from origin. It’s one of those things that I am not sure I ever really knew I wanted or needed it.

I just hope this thread doesn’t turn into a dumpster fire like the last one with a Pete Thorn video where we talk about everything but the product in the video. I guess it’s cool on rig talk to rant now. 😕

Interesting product from origin. It’s one of those things that I am not sure I ever really knew I wanted or needed it.
dude-this place has always been that way. I think it's just carry over from HCAF....

looks like the companies are paying him enough to have some custom pedal display vise made to even better show off the pedals and make more $$$$, these godamn cock sucking pricks. whatever happened to putting a pedal on the floor and stepping on it??

looks like the companies are paying him enough to have some custom pedal display vise made to even better show off the pedals and make more $$$$, these godamn cock sucking pricks. whatever happened to putting a pedal on the floor and stepping on it??
Dave Friedman gave him that.

It's made for holding a circuit board while populating components.

fuck this dude and his click bait titles and paid for review that dosent rock. schmucks are being entertained by this bullshit instead of making music while the music companies make money 🤬😫
But you don't understand , you will never succeed unless you purchase this item . The vintage Pultec EQ drive is an absolute must for success . Think about it , what's the most important thing in life these days ? Nope, it's not food or housing or other trivial things it's obtaining the vintage Pultec EQ drive. Act fast , make checks payable to Pete Thorn for $319.00 US and save $1.00 off the stated MSRP of $320.00.

it actually would be real nice on my desk, i kind of want one lol. i was trying to be pissed off about things like everyone else and im gonna end up spending money haha
Yeah, it's called an "amp cradle".

One that sturdy might even be able to hold a small chassis while you work inside it.

If Thorn reviewed butt plugs, I’m sure a bunch of people here would buy them.

1669157121507.jpeg

fuck this dude and his click bait titles and paid for review that dosent rock. schmucks are being entertained by this bullshit instead of making music while the music companies make money 🤬😫
I agree 100 percent But how much time do we all spend on this forum instead of making music or practicing ?? Something to think about ! Lol !

Back