Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Has Dropped the Case Against Trump

YabbaDabbaDoo

Banned
Suck on this @DemNuts
-------------------------------

Last week, the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Bragg demanding that he testify before congress about his plan for “unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial authority.”

The letter from Committee Chairman Jim Jordan stated that the New York County District Attorney’s Office has been investigating Trump since at least 2018 and searching for a reason to bring charges against him.

The letter said that Bragg’s “decision to pursue such a politically motivated prosecution — while adopting progressive criminal justice policies that allow career criminals to ‘run the streets’ of Manhattan — requires congressional scrutiny about how public safety funds appropriated by Congress are implemented by local law-enforcement agencies.”

giphy.gif

Hang on, did liberals really believe Trump was going to be arrested? Aww, how sweet.
Probably...
Just like the 3722 other times "the walls were closing in". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Honestly, I would not doubt that at some point they will arrest him, wether or not its legitimate is a whole other matter.. Hell, none of us think he's a person without a past either, they don't seem to get that. Yes, he has a big mouth and a big ego, we just don't happen to care. He was the best shot moving forward, and was 10000X better than the alternative. If your going to use the system against him and anyone who would vote for him, then you're a piece of shit any way you slice that. If you're going to continue to use the system against people who don't agree with you than you can expect that at some point its gonna bite you on the ass. Its puzzling to me that so many democrats who are probably decent people if you met them face to face continue to say nothing against this while buying into the narrative that the other side is some kind of threat to democracy, and the people who are using the system against us are actually the ones guarding it..
Reality is a tough pill to swallow

Alan Dershowitz: Well, I don’t think an indictment can actually come forward now after the comments made by Costello. He has proved that the main witness is going to be a perjuring liar on the witness stand. And that puts the District Attorney in a terrible position. If he uses Cohn as a witness, he could actually lose his bar license. It’s unethical to put a witness on the stand who you know is lying, and he has to know that Cohen will be lying.
Dershowitz then added this on the most dangerous precedent the communist left is setting.

Alan Dershowitz: The title of my book, I Didn’t invent it, “Get Trump.” It comes from a campaign pledge made by the Attorney General of New York when she was running for reelection. She promised that if she were elected, she would, quote, “Get Trump.” And Bragg said the same thing… They both promised they would get Trump. Then they said, let’s rummage through the statute books and see what we can find. And they rubbished. And they couldn’t find anything! They couldn’t find a statutory violation. So they made one up that was beyond the statute of limitations. That involved combining a misdemeanor, that never occurred, with a federal felony or maybe a state felony. This is the worst example of prosecutorial abuse of discretion I have seen in my 60 years of practicing criminal law. That’s why I wrote Trump – not about Trump, it’s about us. Because today it’s Trump, tomorrow it’s a Democrat. The day after tomorrow it’s your Uncle Charlie and your nephew and your niece.

Back