Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Has Dropped the Case Against Trump

Rob Blaggojevich did not hold back today. The former Illinois governor knows what it’s like to be a victim of prosecutorial misconduct. Obama’s lackeys had Governor Blagojevich jailed for 8 years.

Rod Blagojevich: It’s deja vu all over again. They are doing to President Trump at the major league level to a Republican president what they were successfully able to do a Democrat governor at a AAA level. This is frightening for our country. Every American, Democrat and Republican, needs to be not only alarmed but shouldn’t stand for this. Because this goes to the very heart of our freedoms as Americans – the right of the people to self-government… When you can’t find a crime, don’t invent one.
When anti-Trumper FOX News host Eric Shawn suggested President Trump was to blame for rioting on January 6 because he questioned the 2020 stolen election, BLAGO HIT BACK–

Eric Shawn: It was his lies his election lies that it was his election lies and violent rhetoric that helped spur some of those people…
Rod Blagojevich: You’re criminalizing things that are free speech. I’m sorry Eric.

Let’s hear some Yngwie, Vaxxman 🤡😂👌

822DD6A9-E2C2-43AB-9645-EBFBB2979B02.jpeg

Rob Blaggojevich did not hold back today. The former Illinois governor knows what it’s like to be a victim of prosecutorial misconduct. Obama’s lackeys had Governor Blagojevich jailed for 8 years.
Have you listened to the tape of the guy?!? Sounds like a coked up car sales man. Drops more F-bombs than all you guys combined. “you don't just give it away for nothing”…

@T.V. If you're going to make assertions let's have your proof otherwise you're STILL just another bullshit artist...................like most.

You never fail to do exactly what we ALL know you WILL do.
You do know his conviction is based on a wiretap of him saying Obama’s seat was “valuable” and not something you just “give away”, right? You can find it anywhere you like. Problem is, I don’t visit the same websites you do. I don’t want to be on an FBI list…

You do know his conviction is based on a wiretap of him saying Obama’s seat was “valuable” and not something you just “give away”, right? You can find it anywhere you like. Problem is, I don’t visit the same websites you do. I don’t want to be on an FBI list…
@T.V. If you're on here you're ALREADY on their watchlist..........................if you believe such things.

Given the number of loud and direct talking dissidents here you'd think the FBI would have already swept in.
Small fish fella........................that's what WE are.

Back