Who here has been banned from TheGearPage TGP?

Sweet, I had some great replies!
And some that actually may have mattered to someone...
It’s been so long for me I don’t recall anything I said there. Other than telling some dude who wanted to know why his P bass sounded so good that it’s because it was made out of the tree the nailed Christ to.

I had just a few weeks prior renewed my membership.

I didnt get banned exactly...
I replied to a comment and someone didnt like what I said. I had to acknowledge a warning by clicking a box and basically felt like a child.
The censoring was just getting out of hand, at least in the four years I was there.
Personally, I don't understand going to the mods to make complaints about someone on the other side of a keyboard typing something I don't like.

I emailed SP (he was the one wanting the acknowledgement of my folly) that I'd rather have my money back and my profile deleted than deal with the heavy handed, random censorship. Crybabies that can't read past something and ignore.
As far as I know, I don't exist there today, but I could be wrong?
I was dcburn there too.
This is why so 'many' TGPers are fucking total whack jobs and we have a few here too...........as you probably know.

IMHO many people on TGP that have guitars should have been given dolls and frilly girls underwear as children instead because there's a definite lack of testosterone with those whiny bitches.

Sounds very harsh I agree, but the evidence both there AND here is overwhelming.

This is why so 'many' TGPers are fucking total whack jobs and we have a few here too...........as you probably know.

IMHO many people on TGP that have guitars should have been given dolls and frilly girls underwear as children instead because there's a definite lack of testosterone with those whiny bitches.

Sounds very harsh I agree, but the evidence both there AND here is overwhelming.
I'm thinking you're AZChilicat, at this point.

:unsure:

Granted I’ve only been here a couple days but I haven’t witnessed much whining about this place from ex TGP people. I guess you have though since you seem preoccupied with it.

You aren't wrong.

I may have been one "which transparent od" thread away from going postal, lol

Granted I’ve only been here a couple days but I haven’t witnessed much whining about this place from ex TGP people. I guess you have though since you seem preoccupied with it.
Nah, not preoccupied with it as I sling shit everywhere are you have seen. I don't want them thinking they run this place like they did on TGP. No posse, no cliques and no whining to the mods.

Do you want this place like that place in any way?

I remember that guy. Had some conversations with him about booze. Martinis I think.
He was always posting images of expensive booze tryna delta up.

g8kzCGF.png

Nah, not preoccupied with it as I sling shit everywhere are you have seen. I don't want them thinking they run this place like they did on TGP. No posse, no cliques and no whining to the mods.

Do you want this place like that place in any way?
I wouldn’t stay here if it was brother. I got no time for that kind of douchebaggery.

Back