rigtalk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think I got accused as setting up guitarguments as a dragnet...
C9B56104-F03B-482A-A723-0BD6E5123144.gif

He won't allow it.

LLL was the only one running multiple accounts over there.
He's probably reading this thread right now wondering how he'll align his multiple sock accounts and create a new thread on what pieces of shit traitors PLX, HD, and Watson are for posting on Rig-Talk and leaving him to fight the incoming RT/TGP/liberal horde that he won't allow to join lmfao

He's probably reading this thread right now wondering how he'll align his multiple sock accounts and create a new thread on what pieces of shit traitors PLX, HD, and Watson are for posting on Rig-Talk and leaving him to fight the incoming RT/TGP/liberal horde that he won't allow to join lmfao
Also, might flush him out here, when he loses his shit reading this.

:ROFLMAO:

It wasn't me, I started guitarguments lmao
... with me.

As Brother B. once said to me, "You did all the work. I just set up the ball, you spiked it." I acted as Super Mod, wrote the rules and helped with layout and so on.

Both of us were excited about it at the time. Looked very-promising.

Then, without any warning, along came an auto-bot and ZAP... it was gone. No explanation whatsoever. We must've triggered a key word or something.

Anywho, Brother B. and I did have a red-hot go at it. OTC was either dying or dead at the time so we just wanted to provide an alternative. :dunno:

... with me.

As Brother B. once said to me, "You did all the work. I just set up the ball, you spiked it." I acted as Super Mod, wrote the rules and helped with layout and so on.

Then, without any warning, along came an auto-bot and ZAP... it was gone. No explanation whatsoever. We must've triggered a key word or something.

Anywho, Brother B. and I did have a red-hot go at it. OTC was either dying or dead at the time so we just wanted to provide an alternative. :dunno:

:LOL:

Ha ha. Now I remember. Didn't know about the auto-bot zap thing though.

Isn't that crazy though? That the OTC here was pretty dead when politics were removed. Was it Mailmandan (RIP) that first created a single politics thread and then no one could keep their cool so that was removed and then the rigtalk sister forum was created? Or something like that.

Can't remember exactly bro'.

What I know for-sure 'though is that OTC was pulled for a while.

The first thing I did after taking the job was ask if it could be brought back. Created the categories, wrote a heads-up sticky saying that it's being rebooted and the rest, as they say in the classics, is history.

IMHO Rig Talk wasn't and never will be the same without OTC. :dunno:

Was it Mailmandan (RIP) that first created a single politics thread and then no one could keep their cool so that was removed and then the rigtalk sister forum was created? Or something like that.
I think his idea was that it was to be a parody site to this one.

I advised him to change the name and just make it his own thing, but he really seemed to have his fangs in the dashboard about this place.

The whole thing was weird the way it played out, because I knew the guy from the old MetroAmp forum going back to 2004, and he was always cool as fuck.

Nope.

You can't get an account unless you go through the vetting process.. at least that's how it was when I was on there.

We kept telling him to open the fucking registration so we can get some people on here, but he was paranoid like that.
Yup , you had to have a deep hatred of libtards since birth to become a member over there which I had no issue with . It would have been great if I was able to find somebody to correspond with .

... with me.

With a steady hand, ye guide the ship.

Thanks man. (y)

I went through a lot of amp mods and built quite a few effects pedal builds there on that site.

The other guys helped me a ton with learning to get a decent sound with Reaper DAW.
I suck with the tech stuff all I know is the playing was excellent and the sound was excellent . Never heard anything that you put out that I said this isn't good .(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back