rigtalk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck with the tech stuff all I know is the playing was excellent and the sound was excellent . Never heard anything that you put out that I said this isn't good .(y)
:ROFLMAO:

There was a lot of crap recordings while I was going thru the learning curve on Reaper.

It was that thing where.. it sounded good in the room, but I'd listen to the recording and go, "What the fuck ?"

I got banned from the Gear Page and I am a Liberal .
which = a pedophile.

Diary of Jesse

1e954208-b824-47c4-b29c-647f19975648-jpeg.161548

My god...I just saw the latest. Hopefully that dude has some friends or family that can get him some help because that is not normal by any means.
Remember when he declared, quite indignantly, that he doesn't come to this site - or read it ?

The butthurt was so strong after they perma-bant him here, he went and started a site with the same name ?

Now, all he's doing is daily reporting on everything we say here. :ROFLMAO:

Remember when he declared, quite indignantly, that he doesn't come to this site - or read it ?

The butthurt was so strong after they perma-bant him here, he went and started a site with the same name ?

Now, all he's doing is daily reporting on everything we say here. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. I like how he tries to play it off with "it was brought to my attention..." lmfao Yeah, right.

All joking aside, I really hope he does get some help because that is NOT normal behavior in any way and I hate seeing someone out there that bad.

Whatever is going on with that guy, his hatred for me burns like the fire of a thousand suns.

I went back over there to pull some data/text from one of my old posts about a pickup..

Made the mistake of sticking around and reading for a few minutes.

giphy.gif

Whatever is going on with that guy, his hatred for me burns like the fire of a thousand suns.

I went back over there to pull some data/text from one of my old posts about a pickup..

Made the mistake of sticking around and reading for a few minutes.
I saw he even went and created a troll account supposedly from one of the newer ones here and then "banned" him because it was supposedly you...Jesus....

He should come out from behind one of the 6 or 10 ALT accounts he's running here and have it out with us, so everyone could get some entertainment out of it.

That's too much crazy to be contained on one site.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back