FBI has documents showing Biden bribery…

I have a video of him falling , it was sent from a cell phone I don't know how to post it. Anyway everyone starts cheering when he falls.

I think it’s more accurate to say that Trump was the most hated president ever and it motivated a lot of people.

A moldy sock would’ve probably received 85 million votes.
I agree-that's what has me worried about the next election. The GOP is not taking that into consideration at all. People love or detest Trump. There's no middle ground. More of the latter voted last time. That's how a crooked, dirty old man who did not campaign at all won. Plus the media monster was all in for him. Oh well....ca sara sara....

I agree-that's what has me worried about the next election. The GOP is not taking that into consideration at all. People love or detest Trump. There's no middle ground. More of the latter voted last time. That's how a crooked, dirty old man who did not campaign at all won. Plus the media monster was all in for him. Oh well....ca sara sara....

I think both parties are going to get fucked by the younger voters in the next coming elections. First it’ll be the GOP who doesn’t seem to give a flying fuck about young voters and then they’ll go after the DNC as they realize they’ve been pandered to. I think for the people who grew up with the idea that no real change occurs quickly in DC, that’s not going to be good enough for younger voters. They don’t give a single fuck about how the system works (or, barely works at all), they don’t care about lip service. They want immediate action, regardless of how shortsighted that action may be. They’re already pissed about Biden not doing jackshit with student loan forgiveness.

The GOP is so far out of touch with today’s younger generation they don’t stand a chance in that area and based upon the GOP’s actions, I don’t get the idea they even care. Roe Vs Wade is going to be a huge fucking thorn in the GOP’s side at the booths and DeSantis’ bullshit making headlines like it is, that’s going up against millions of young adults who are about to or just gained rights as adults and the only thing they’re seeing is a party that very clearly wants to restrict their rights/freedoms.

In the 80’s/90’s we barely knew of any gay classmates, that’s not the case with the 00’s/10’s. These younger voters all grew up with openly gay classmates/friends, DeSantis bullshit is not helping the GOP out in that context. And Christ, my lifelong Republican Aunt is fuckin‘ littttt the fuck up over Roe Vs Wade, at the reversal itself and “the last thing I want to do is vote for a fucking democrat but enough is enough” and I know she ain’t the only one.

It’s going to be an interesting year, that’s for sure. These younger voters are inheriting a country that’s been picked apart by corporations and the cumsock politicians that lined their pockets while it happened, my biggest hope for it all is the two parties suffer a miserable death and something that actually works for the people is born of the ashes.

Last edited:
lol. It’s great how you ignore the topic. 🤣
Your title: “documents show bribery”

Your article: “Earlier this month, Comer alleged that the Biden family received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania, including when Biden was vice president. The committee does not suggest any illegality about the payments from foreign sources”

Your title: “documents show bribery”

Your article: “Earlier this month, Comer alleged that the Biden family received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania, including when Biden was vice president. The committee does not suggest any illegality about the payments from foreign sources”
Keep up Fella..............the FBLIE have docs that are current topic of conversation in CONGRESS.

"Earlier this month" is not relevant today.

I think both parties are going to get fucked by the younger voters in the next coming elections. First it’ll be the GOP who doesn’t seem to give a flying fuck about young voters and then they’ll go after the DNC as they realize they’ve been pandered to. I think for the people who grew up with the idea that no real change occurs quickly in DC, that’s not going to be good enough for younger voters. They don’t give a single fuck about how the system works (or, barely works at all), they don’t care about lip service. They want immediate action, regardless of how shortsighted that action may be. They’re already pissed about Biden not doing jackshit with student loan forgiveness.

The GOP is so far out of touch with today’s younger generation they don’t stand a chance in that area and based upon the GOP’s actions, I don’t get the idea they even care. Roe Vs Wade is going to be a huge fucking thorn in the GOP’s side at the booths and DeSantis’ bullshit making headlines like it is, that’s going up against millions of young adults who are about to or just gained rights as adults and the only thing they’re seeing is a party that very clearly wants to restrict their rights/freedoms.

In the 80’s/90’s we barely knew of any gay classmates, that’s not the case with the 00’s/10’s. These younger voters all grew up with openly gay classmates/friends, DeSantis bullshit is not helping the GOP out in that context. And Christ, my lifelong Republican Aunt is fuckin‘ littttt the fuck up over Roe Vs Wade, at the reversal itself and “the last thing I want to do is vote for a fucking democrat but enough is enough” and I know she ain’t the only one.

It’s going to be an interesting year, that’s for sure. These younger voters are inheriting a country that’s been picked apart by corporations and the cumsock politicians that lined their pockets while it happened, my biggest hope for it all is the two parties suffer a miserable death and something that actually works for the people is born of the ashes.
Young people are going to be living in tents and owning nothing if they keep voting with their feelings

Reactions: rsm
whatever dickface
1F320608-08FF-49A5-A517-E90DF73279E9.jpeg

Back