Liberal Gloating

Mista - do you copy/save/paste these long posts you type up for reuse? Or, is it custom typed per response per message forum? Asking for a friend.

PS: I'm a conservative
I've done tons of doctoral research so I can read several pages or type a couple of pages in a few minutes. To me it's nothing but to most people it's excessive. Then again, I do it on purpose because liberals absolutely hate it.

Fixed for you, retard.

Not that there's anything wrong with being learning disabled. You have lots of resources available, even in Texas...on your fav golf course.
Evidently you are the one who is learning disabled since these petty little personal attacks are all you're capable of. You can't even comment on the substance of the discussion. It's so pathetic. Don't act like you know anything about me because you don't and because I don't associate with low-IQ antagonists.

Off your meds again?

Found those Bronze Age biblical manuscripts yet which you were on about a few weeks back? Brainless goose.
In your feeble little mind, you think you can can condescend me. However to educated people who actually know what they're talking about, you're ignorant, uneducated, and willfully foolish. Like it says in Proverbs 18:3, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." I've already explained how deficient your pathetic knowledge is at nauseum, so if you think you're so much smarter then why do you feel compelled to respond with stupid insults? You will perish in your ignorance, and on the day of judgement, you will indeed remember how I warned you. You will then spend eternity in shame, regretting your willful ignorance.

I speak to liberals as a collective. I don't care enough to speak to you individually, but if I did, I would put into a single sentence so it wouldn't overload your tiny brain and cause you to short-circuit... Oh wait, you already have. LMAO!
So, in other words, you paint all liberals with an overly-long word-salad brush. You think everyone who isn't you is the same. You're so easily dismissed with a wave of a hand.

What you are is an idiot with a typing fetish and an angry itch somewhere you can't reach.

No one listens to you or likes your diatribes or even reads them for anything other than amusement. You're nothing. A zero. Beneath contempt. Go away. To me, you're the ugly American everyone finds revolting. If Jesus were alive today he'd bitch slap you and tell you to shut up.

So, in other words, you paint all liberals with an overly-long word-salad brush. You think everyone who isn't you is the same. You're so easily dismissed with a wave of a hand.

What you are is an idiot with a typing fetish and an angry itch somewhere you can't reach.

No one listens to you or likes your diatribes or even reads them for anything other than amusement. You're nothing. A zero. Beneath contempt. Go away. To me, you're the ugly American everyone finds revolting. If Jesus were alive today he'd bitch slap you and tell you to shut up.
Duh! That's why it's called the "Liberal Collective." Of course you get painted with a broad brush because you're all little clones, communist comrades. You're incapable of individual thought, and you need your thoughts and beliefs either issued or imparted to you. Just look at yourselves. You're all exactly the same virulent, hateful, unhinged, insane, misguided little activists.

Back