$250,000 to drown alongside the Titanic?

Yes I did. Refraction is the basis for it bending. You hit the nail on the head when you basically admitted that it bends due to refraction. But you didn't hit the nail on the head when you originally said it doesn't "bend".

So like I said, get in touch with all of the other authors I've quoted that used the word bend and tell them to change their terminology.
That we can agree on. If by bend you mean a change in direction then I agree it bends. If by bend you mean sound waves curve smoothly, then I disagree.

Thank fuck THAT'S over now!

1687531721397.png

Then you should have just said that in the first place! I see we are now in full agreement and my original post has been exonerated.
I DID say that in the first place.

Umm, not quite.

First sound doesn't bend. Sound propagates in a spherical pattern. It can reflect and refract, is that what you meant to say?

Anyhow, I think we understand what each other was saying now.

In my life doors are open for me BEFORE I arrive.........you........you have to knock a few times and pray they'll answer it...........yep, it's THAT simple.

Keep being the dickhead...............THAT'S what you're an expert at...............and it's a fact because it's been PROVEN.........time and time again.
Moron.

In my life doors are open for me BEFORE I arrive.........you........you have to knock a few times and pray they'll answer it...........yep, it's THAT simple.

Keep being the dickhead...............THAT'S what you're an expert at...............and it's a fact because it's been PROVEN.........time and time again.
Since the loons left a few weeks ago you're one of the most insulting people here so I'd say that you're probably one of the biggest dickheads here. Not for certain but probably.

Back