$250,000 to drown alongside the Titanic?

There was this book. Even the title put fear in hearts.

Calculus_on_Manifolds_%28book%29.jpg

Since the loons left a few weeks ago you're one of the most insulting people here so I'd say that you're probably one of the biggest dickheads here. Not for certain but probably.
Funny thing is...............I know you to be an all time loser......................There's a universal saying..........you haven't truly been insulted unless BagMan has insulted you. I insult you and all these other losers as you give me a TON of ammo all day every day. Like shooting fish in a barrel, it's THAT fucking easy.

So go cry to your daddy and your best friends forever.

Chin up as you should feel somewhat useful............................ as my whipping boy...........................

Loser.............and the rest of you too.................suck the big one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pride month is ok by me.

I'd love to see him try to pass calculus 101. Or even a statics class.
You interview me for a role paying 7 figures, with a legal binding contract, and I'll take ANY exam you like..................and turn your business around.

Until then you're not even worthy of the hot air that I expel from my shit stained asshole.

Because you're one dimensional, like many here, you have no idea of anything beyond your nose.

It's unfortunate that you went to the school of HARD COCKS instead of an actual institution that teaches beyond your one dimensional comprehension.

So please.....,,..continue to show your jealousy/envy as all it does is make me pity you................even more.

So, suck on that DONNIE.

Funny thing is...............I know you to be an all time loser......................There's a universal saying..........you haven't truly been insulted unless BagMan has insulted you. I insult you and all these other losers as you give me a TON of ammo all day every day. Like shooting fish in a barrel, it's THAT fucking easy.

So go cry to your daddy and your best friends forever.

Chin up as you should feel somewhat useful............................ as my whipping boy...........................

Loser.............and the rest of you too.................suck the big one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230623-091629~2.png

Can't wait to see how much Trump will charge for a prison visit with one of his moron MAGA tards once he's in prison! You know he's gonna keep Grifting behind bars! Who will smuggle in his diet Cokes and Big Mac HAMBERDERS?? 🤣🤣🤣
Stop sucking infected Jizz as your little brain is not coping well at all.

Bloodrock? You gotta be kidding....more like NoBloodCock which confirms you're a soft cock.

TDS WILL kill you.................you know...............So, do you know any actual detail of Trump and what a real live MAGA is?

So, you communist...............Make America Great Again is not supported by you...............Why?

Stop sucking infected Jizz as your little brain is not coping well at all.

Bloodrock? You gotta be kidding....more like NoBloodCock which confirms you're a soft cock.

TDS WILL kill you.................you know...............So, do you know any actual detail of Trump and what a real live MAGA is?

So, you communist...............Make America Great Again is not supported by you...............Why?

I believe you're the one waiting for your chance to suck Trumps nasty 80 year old jizz bro.

I live in MAGA country and have to struggle to have understandable conversations with the morons like you every day.

So YOU explain to me how turning our democracy into an authoritarian state ran by a corrupt, 8 times bankrupt, failed con man who stole from his own charity and got shut down is going to benefit our country?

I believe you're the one waiting for your chance to suck Trumps nasty 80 year old jizz bro.

I live in MAGA country and have to struggle to have understandable conversations with the morons like you every day.

So YOU explain to me how turning our democracy into an authoritarian state ran by a corrupt, 8 times bankrupt, failed con man who stole from his own charity and got shut down is going to benefit our country?
Talk about flogging a DEAD horse with your irrelevant BS.

As POTUS what did TRUMP do wrong.....................using Joe Biden as THE benchmark.

So............again, I ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Make America Great Again is not supported by you...............Why?"

Simple question and thereafter we'll have a conversation because right now you're bitter and twisted and ranting.

Back