I Have To Say, Having All The Degenerates On Ignore Is a Far Better Experience

Ok, Single Grifter-Gramps😂👍
D07FCB62-6939-4B7D-86D9-C4FE746AAD58.jpeg

Your wife was tasty this morning.

The thing she really likes about me is, I don't ask her to continually peg me like her ex husband did.

You do know what you're missing but that's okay, she's in mighty fine hands if I do say so myself.

Any tips for me Fella?
Sure, I have a couple GREAT tips for you.

Keep the thoughts of young boys out of your mind.

Donnie is taking up too much space there already.

No need to thank me.

Sure, I have a couple GREAT tips for you.

Keep the thoughts of young boys out of your mind.

Donnie is taking up too much space there already.

No need to thank me.
Keep your shit coming Fella............it's MOST welcomed.

Gotta ask you......Your ex wife wanted dirty talk and she asked me to call her names during our intense passionate love making.
(just picture us and how happy she is at that moment)

I got confused because you guys have a few similar but different names, as grifters do and public records show, what
names should I call her in the sack?

Keep your shit coming Fella............it's MOST welcomed.

Gotta ask you......Your ex wife wanted dirty talk and she asked me to call her names during our intense passionate love making.
(just picture us and how happy she is at that moment)

I got confused because you guys have a few similar but different names, as grifters do and public records show, what
names should I call her in the sack?
You're so stupid that you think insulting Donnie means jack shit to me. I find you amusing. In a pitiful way.

I have to admire your absolute gall at showing your face here after posting that you wanted to gang rape another member's child. Even our most lenient mod was appalled.

You're so stupid that you think insulting Donnie means jack shit to me. I find you amusing. In a pitiful way.

I have to admire your absolute gall at showing your face here after posting that you wanted to gang rape another member's child. Even our most lenient mod was appalled and realised it was a JOKE.
Keep it coming.................you can do it.

You do know it's only YOU that believes this....correct?

If you feel it's real you SHOULD keep posting and get as much attention as you can.

If it comes up in any search outside of OTC you'll have a lot of explaining to do and unwanted attention all over YOU.

But if you don't care..............PLEASE, continue on ..................don't let me stand in the way of a good time for you. :cheers: :cheers:

Now, I'm back on your ex wife.........wish me all the best.

BTW: You're so full of hate you can't see straight and realise what you're actually doing..........just a fuckhead..24x7x365.

If you feel it's real you SHOULD keep posting and get as much attention as you can.

If it comes up in any search outside of OTC you'll have a lot of explaining to do and unwanted attention all over YOU.

But if you don't care..............PLEASE, continue on ..................don't let me stand in the way of a good time for you. :cheers: :cheers:

BTW: You're so full of hate you can't see staright and realise what you're actually doing..........just a fuckhead..24x7x365.
Moron, I saved the post. Hahahaha.

Keep lying to yourself until you believe it.

I love how Donnie lives in your head.

I have to admire your absolute gall at showing your face here after posting that you wanted to gang rape another member's child. Even our most lenient mod was appalled.

Pitiful Grifter-Gramps.
You’ve said terrible and YOU weren’t joking. That’s way worse, Mr B.

BTW: You're so full of hate you can't see staright and realise what you're actually doing..........just a fuckhead..24x7x365.
The old "I was just joking" defense. It doesn't work.

Lol "staright". You're so mad and shit scared you can't even use spell check. Pederast.

Back