rigtalk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned at TGP for arguing with the mods - they were a bunch of complete wankers. I hate them I'm never going back. The type of little pricks that were library monitors as a schoolkid and grow up to be cops for the power trip.

It’s really too bad what has happened over there. I can barely remember all the things I was banned/suspended for lol. My favorites are; posting “nice crotch” in reply to a picture of a tree, using the word “erection” because it “isn’t PG-13” and the final one that set me off was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile

I recently learned they bant all the IP addresses in Dallas just to keep me from poasting there.

:ROFLMAO:
FB56C6FF-FFB8-4D8A-B56F-10851419747E.gif

It’s really too bad what has happened over there. I can barely remember all the things I was banned/suspended for lol. My favorites are; posting “nice crotch” in reply to a picture of a tree, using the word “erection” because it “isn’t PG-13” and the final one that set me off was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile

So have you've been banninated from TGP too? Hard to believe really - your posts were always pretty nice if not just amusing!

So have you've been banninated from TGP too? Hard to believe really - your posts were always pretty nice if not just amusing!

Yea there was a string of week long bans and then the last one was “you can ask to be let back after 45 days” and I said “fuuuuck that”.

So I mouthed off and told them where they can stick it. So that let to an indefinite ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back