rigtalk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea there was a string of week long bans and then the last one was “you can ask to be let back after 45 days” and I said “fuuuuck that”.

So I mouthed off and told them where they can stick it. So that let to an indefinite ban.
Yes that's what happened to me... I got a few points off only for something I didn't think warranted it at all and I argued about it and it turned into a full blown ban for arguing.

I have popped in once as an alt when I got a terrible haircut plus the barber damn near shaved off my eyebrows. I had to post one more selfie lol
That mega thread is like an old folks barber shop for suhr… it will take off more than you want

~ss

Thats the best thing is how the retards think were all a bunch of alts and Monkey is talking to himself… remember the whole m-m-mate? That was them thinking they figured some big conspiracy out :LOL:

And they think I care about spellins and gramer LMAO!

~ss

Last edited:
Thats the best thing is how the retards thinn were all a bunch of alts and Monkey is talking to himself… remember the whole m-m-mate? That was them thinking they figured some big conspiracy out :LOL:

~ss
IMG_6639.gif

:LOL: @Picasso says "just wait the best is to come". Like some grand conspiracy of MM or some admin is playing all of us. Just like JackTheBear and him used to say about me and "Scanlon" or whatever the fuck it was all about. :LOL: It's so unfortunate that the "truth" about me has been revealed and my entire RT world crumbled to the ground. Oh wait....... never happened. I'm sure it'll be SOON. :ROFLMAO:

Edit, it was some Dummie W Billanger character. Probably JackTheBear.

Last edited:
:LOL: @Picasso says "just wait the best is to come". Like some grand conspiracy of MM or some admin is playing all of us. Just like JackTheBear and him used to say about me and "Scanlon" or whatever the fuck it was all about. :LOL: It's so unfortunate that the "truth" about me has been revealed and my entire RT world crumbled to the ground. Oh wait....... never happened. I'm sure it'll be SOON. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it will be intersting to see what all comes
of this… I have my doubts it will be anything major. i mean they think I am the other two Burn accounts and that is not true so like I said this big reveal may be a bunch of nothing and many other things they are wrong about

Internet drama is sooo much fun. :LOL:

And for the record ShitSquatch came from
Inbred… pretty awesome name and if that doesn’t say I don’t give a fun I don’t know what will :LOL:

~ss

The best part is.. I don't have to go and read that site anymore.

I can just come here and read the 4~5 threads going about what is being said over there.

:cool:
Isn't it nice that we gave you guys something to talk about over there. We should be getting paid from that ghost town dump for increasing the traffic and keeping it (barely) afloat. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back