"Well, it's finally time.... Selling my beloved amp". Really?!

Yeah we see stuff like that all the time. "best sounding amp I've ever had, just wanting to try new stuff".
Probably true now and then, but it just sounds like bs most of the time.

Yeah we see stuff like that all the time. "best sounding amp I've ever had, just wanting to try new stuff".
Probably true now and then, but it just sounds like bs most of the time.

Yeah, that's the one that really gets me is the "Best sounding/playing/etc.." thing. If that's the case, why are you getting rid of it? I mean, I've been at a place were I needed to sell some stuff to make ends meet but it just seems a bit overused.

I’m just a fan of listing what it is and what condition it’s in. Nobody cares why I’m selling it. It’s all about if it’s what they’ve been looking for.
They’re welcome to ask why and I’ll tell them but no need to unnecessarily share in the ad what isn’t important to most.

For some reason people feel like they need to justify why they're selling something. "If it's not good enough for me then why would someone else buy it" - simpletons.

Nobody cares why you're selling the amp. I never have at least as long as the amp is accurately described in the listing.

Nothing beats the classic “it’s an amazing amp, and i WILL own another, but unexpected bills came up so I can not do trades.. unless you have this, that or this other amp..” guess the bills don’t have to be paid that bad then lol
There’s a few on this forum who do this. They know who they are. Ass hats ….😆

For some reason people feel like they need to justify why they're selling something. "If it's not good enough for me then why would someone else buy it" - simpletons.

Nobody cares why you're selling the amp. I never have at least as long as the amp is accurately described in the listing.
ALOT of people on Reverb and TGP have asked "why are you selling it?" I guess people are afraid you're trying to unload a lemon.

There’s a few on this forum who do this. They know who they are. Ass hats ….😆
You see it all the time on this forum --I don't care myself but "I've owned it a month and need the funds " comes up all the time . Maybe I see things differently !

He's asking 900 obo. How much did you sell it to him for?

I don't really want to out the guy for what he paid for it, but let's just say that at $900 he's got some serious wiggle room to get his money back on it. It's all good though, I doubled my money on it when I sold it to him so I'm not complaining. 😎

\
I don't really want to out the guy for what he paid for it, but let's just say that at $900 he's got some serious wiggle room to get his money back on it. It's all good though, I doubled my money on it when I sold it to him so I'm not complaining. 😎
He's being dishonest about the time of his ownership. I never understand people protecting businesses and sellers that pull that are guilty of dishonesty. You should say what he paid I can send him some "I know what you did last summer" messages, lol. Maybe then he'll give up and you can buy your amp back for less than you sold it for, lol .

Back