Current ‘go to’ Guitar Rig

Noice! I also find that I reach for my FM3 often; probably more often than my tubes. …how do you find the Astro? Do you run it into cab or direct? …looks so versatile. We really do live in an era of tone. 😎👍

Fantastic amp! I run into my monitor for now but I am picking up a Soldano 1x12 cab in the new year for it.

Hey I see your from Ottawa .. I'm a Canunk as well .. I"am up in The Blue Mountains - 2.5 hours north Of Toronto.
…In all seriousness, awesome man. Your collection is respectable to say the least. Do you run a studio, or professional services? …what do you think of the m/your Diezel in comparison to your Bogner?

Getting ready for a few local gigs then tour in Feb with a 1990 Jackson fusion that I installed a Tone Nerd Wicked 8 into. I’ll be plugging it into an early 80s Marshall 2204 and an open back 2x12 with the Avatar Fane M65s. Wah, phase 90, Friedman Golden Pearl, micro pog, meris enzo, UAD del-verb all on the mid sized pedalboard. Pretty darn happy with this rig.

This is my current main rig:

20231217_123944~2.jpg

My new home /small gig/backup amp rig is a Boss MS-3 pedalboard (Fryette Valvulator I tube buffer/power supply & M.I. Audio Crunch Box) running 4 cable method into a Reverend Goblin 5/15 watt with custom Mojotone 1x12 combo cab with Eminence Cannabis Rex speaker.
Boss MS-3v3.jpg
Reverend Goblin 1x12 custom combo cab front.jpg

Because I just got both these amps this week-

IMG_5369.jpeg

I'm adding another EVH 2x12 and/or 4x12, the 5153 with the FM9 in 4CM will be my live rig. I got it set up to switch channels via MIDI now, easily my favorite live rig I've had yet. The Shiva I'm just having fun throwing pedals in front of it. I can at least play the Shiva at apartment levels and still have a lot of control volumes on all channels, that 5153 can't go past 1 on either volume in here.

I bought a new house in Myrtle Beach, SC. Here about 7 months. Love it here and love having my own house. More room for stuff, so this is in a spare bedroom. (PRS HX100 not shown) Picked up the JVM with the sale and I'm loving the amp and ability to dial a bunch of different sounds. The Suhr SL67 MKII is amazing. It is THE Marshall for me. The PRS Hendrix head is in a closet for now.

1703539240844.jpeg

In the dining room I got the Mesa MK VII and Friedman JEL20. Both killer.

1703539496390.jpeg

Back