ESP MX250

Exo-metal

Anyone else call for pricing?

Screenshot_20231229-023553_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-023547_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Love the gothics. Have a les paul and sg gothic and they are fucking brutal.
I have them all, and used to have (a lot of) multiples of each when they were cheap (though could still probably fetch quite a few for the price of one of those ESPs.) I was wondering if your SG has a 50s neck? Mine all do/did, but someone was talking about theirs being super slim, so didn't know if maybe it was a specific year thing or maybe theirs is one of the later runs without the inlay?

Have you played a MX250?
Off the top of my head, no. But I worked/hung out at my Grandfather's shop (who sold ESPs) when I was young and played everything that came through the doors, so maybe? We'll just go with no because I'm not dropping $15k on any guitar that doesn't win a duel with the Devil without needing my interference :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I remember making a bet with someone not long ago here about how much these would be going or in 5 years, I think I actually set a reminder in my phone to bring up the thread in five years, I can’t find the thread now though. I think the dude was gonna sell for $8k or something and I said don’t cause they will be worth more

I remember making a bet with someone not long ago here about how much these would be going or in 5 years, I think I actually set a reminder in my phone to bring up the thread in five years, I can’t find the thread now though. I think the dude was gonna sell for $8k or something and I said don’t cause they will be worth more

Well, it would be worth $10k today then just based on inflation. And that's pretty much the going rate (or then some) for a private seller on Reverb. If Diablo gets asking, it's because they have the reach and reputation.

Back